Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

Lookin sweet mate, i would personally move the sidelights bulbs into the indicators make them look like 'winkers' (running lights). Some imports have them there and i think they look cool in there.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Si :)

Got my DIN brackets today and fitted my new headunit along with the DIN drink holder and free tray. Will get some pics fired up tomorrow, as I may be also getting something else for the front end and I'm sure you'll all like it as much as me! ;)

Just thought I'd chuck a pic up of my headunit in

DSC01403.jpg

Ordered some new wipers too

2d5f_1.JPG

I think they'll look pretty smart once fitted :)

And a big thanks to Joz for the DIN cup holder and Stevie for the DIN brackets! Cheers guys ;)

Right, little update here.

Some of it you'll like, but some of it might make you laugh.

I've been toying with the idea of cutting out my front bumper grille and sticking a FMIC behind it for show, and maybe even using it as an induction kit because I've heard how it sounds on another car it was the absolute bollox!! Anyway, I saw one on ebay going pretty cheap. Put in a silly low bid and won the auction ;) so my brother went to collect it for me today :)

Not sure what make it is, but like I say its probably just gonna be used for looks.

Hooked it on the car with cable ties to see how it'd look

DSC01411.jpg

Those of you with good eyes may have also noticed the optional splitter ;) B)

DSC01410.jpg

DSC01412.jpg

So the front end will be having the last alterations done before the meet on the 27th hopefully. Including cutting out the grille, fitting the splitter on and probably smoothing it on to the bumper and also bolting the FMIC on. No harsh comments please ;)

Knew you had a front lip ;)

Hope there isnt a gap in my Carbon one like that...cant fill Carbon ;)

I was actually thinking about having a fake FMIC :)

How you going to use it as an induction kit ;)

Cheers guys

Sparky I just quickly sat it on the bumper, if I did it properly the gap might have gone!? I hope theres no gap like that for you mate!

Not sure how it'll work as an induction lol, but I've seen it done so it must be possible!

I've seen front mount air filters which look like panel filters on Honda's which you can mount at the front that look like FMIC's behind perspex if thats what you may be on about :)

where did u get the splitter from mate?

also nice idea be good to see how that intercooler/filter works out mate

and there was a gap like that on the standard lip mate so your carbon one prob will too, esp if its this one from mc_chu

DSC04592-1.jpg

Yup mc chu item guys

Thanks for the comments

When did you order yours?

Mine was sent on 27th of Dec I think and I havent recieved it yet unless it turned up today but im not at home