Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great work as allways Mr I, but tbh, im with the others, maybe a smaller one would of looked better behind the numberplate recess that was once there, but again what they all say, its your car, your choice

Got me some gold valve caps to go with the lug nuts, and 98 spec indicators.

Gave the front lip a really quick coat of paint in the freezing garage in time for the meet. I'd rather take it like this than being grey. The fibreglass needs smoothing yet too, but I'll do that when I get the chance.

DSC01558.jpg

DSC01581.jpg

DSC01584.jpg

DSC01586.jpg

Thanks guys

@ Sparky it was rushed so I didn't even get to stick the masking tape on properly to cover the black areas, and now you can see that the yellow paint has ran all over it! Not to worry though it won't be staying a bodge job for long, just for the meet! :unsure:

MOT I think

Needs:

Rear brake shoes

Horn

Rear foglight working

Front bumper brackets

Headlights adjuster screw

Otherwise:

Wire up front foglights

Retrim the parcel shelf

Xenon bulbs for the foglights

Pioneer 6x9s

Recaros seats from Ignis Sport (if I ever find a pair)

Rear screen lightly tinted

Fit passengers c/l locking unit

I've got a job now too, hoping that will go well so I'll have more money going towards the car!

Spent yesterday cleaning the car

Gave it a quick rinse first

DSC01589.jpg

Needed some rough paint areas flatting down and some black overspray getting rid of:

DSC01591.jpg

Got some mates on the job with me :)

DSC01594.jpg

A few pics

DSC01596.jpg

DSC01598.jpg

DSC01605.jpg

It looks alot better than before but still not the best. Could be shinier as it looks a little dull imo. Took all the mats out and gave them a really good wash too.

Just fitted them (actually tidied the wiring after taking the pic)

DSC01663.jpg

Going to order new headlight screws tomorrow so they'll be adjustable for the MOT

After that is new rear brake shoes, I think one of the drums needs a new piston too so I'll need to sort something for that.

I'm trying to get the engine bay sorted now too. Should have a spare cam cover coming soon and I have a nice paint job planned for that, and also a spare fuel rail so I can colour code that. Other than that, I want a Cusco strut brace and a oil catch tank. Possible relocate the battery to the boot and fit a BMC carbon airbox on some custom piping too, unless I pipe the FMIC to the intake.

Tempted to buy one a 5EFE OBX exhaust manifold too and get the exhaust adjusted to fit :)