Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

Why xenon bulbs in fogs?

Try and get yellow ones mate

Will look more JDM :)

Also 6x9s are shite

Trust me mate i have done alot with audio recently!

Your better off with a set of components or coaxial, they will be so much clearer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're just very clean, like new! They've come off a Toyota Avensis.

@ Elliot hmm I might give that a go if I can find the correct size in yellow :)

I'm going for 6x9s because I can pick up a decent pair of Pioneers for £30 which is quite cheap imo. I'm not really after the best sound quality, just want it sounding decent tbh.

I think they're the same ones as I'm getting mate, my brother had them in his old SR and they were awesome for the price.

The car is booked it to get the rear screen tinted on Saturday so I'm hoping that will all go well

Also on the weekend I should be getting a Sparco upper front strut brace, Blitz induction kit and a spare cam cover and fuel rail to paint all being well :)

Hopefully got some Recaros coming soon too, don't wanna say too much until I've actually bought them though :)

Damn this car empties my bank balanza, wallet and the flippin change in my pocket!!!!

(Edit - I meant bank BALANCE haha)

Alex and James just dropped these parts off for me, cheers guys :lol:

DSC01669.jpg

Suggestions on colours for the strut brace please

I'm planning on getting the cam cover looking something like this (below) and the fuel rail a goldish colour so it looks anodised, might even get it powder coated :p

Camcover.jpg

They forgot to bring the Blitz filter though but I should recieve that this week in the post hopefully <_<

The car has currently gone in for the rear screen tint, should be collecting that at about 5pm

The car has currently gone in for the rear screen tint, should be collecting that at about 5pm

Come on Si, wasn't that hard to figure <_<

Its a light smoke, just how I wanted it so its not a nightmare seeing out of it in the dark!

Thanks for the comments guys!

Not much of an update but I've fitted a new headlight adjusting screw for the MOT and also changed the bulbs in the speedo cluster. They now have blue silicone covers, which are pretty shit because they shine green instead of blue and hardly let any light through ;)

The Sparco strut brace will be up for sale shortly as I have found myself a deal with a Cusco one. Should get that on Sunday all being well :p and I'm still waiting on my Blitz SUS induction kit.

And finally, should be getting my Recaros tomorrow. Can't fcuking wait!!!!!

Thats exactly what I thought Sparky ;) I've got yellow ones for the sidelights and they do the job perfectly but I don't think they're good for the speedo cluster.

Lucky indeed, can't wait till tomorrow!

Sport_inter.jpg

Cheers guys ;)

They're not 100% mine yet though.

They're taking £260 out of my pocket. £200 for the seats and I'm giving £60 to my brother for costs getting to Birmingham and back.