Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. I do wanna carry out an engine conversion next year, but not sure what's going in yet.

I got the new dash loom fitted earlier this week (thanks to Nath for that) and got insured on her yesterday to take her for an MOT test. First she failed on minor things such as bulbs and horn, after that she was good to go! I'm happy with that, considering she has been sitting for over two years. The MOT tester was quite impressed too! So yeah, finally an MOT certificate!! VIC test will be booked soon all being well.

Couple of random pics

Excuse the big ugly front number plate, fitted for MOT!!

DSC01143.jpg

DSC01147.jpg

DSC01154.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

I love it when cars pass there MOT's with ease. It just reassures you that everything you have done to it has been done right. Mine was just a loose nut on a shock. I hate it when they say bulbs though. I checked all my bulbs one year and there was still one that was gone.

Are you bringing it out for the meet next week then or will the VIC not be done. Be mint to see it at a meet. And it will be mint to see it actually driving than in storage :huh:.

Bourkey

Perfectionist isn't the word for Adsa. He cleans any wax off that you leave on your car. That reminds me. I've just been to Sheffield and back so it needs a good clean Asda :lol: :lol:.

You better had bring it out. You promsed last time and you didn't. Not happy at all :lol:.

Bourkey

If you dont have tax i read that the insurance is void too, they impound it give u 2 weeks to produce it so on n so forth im sure we can just go down n see it without you bringing it over? loads of cars+people=going to attract a nob head who calls the rozzers, or they will come over if spotted etc.