Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks dude.

The skirts are finally painted :D :D stuck them in my 'oven' (inside the car with the heater on full blast for an hour) after painting them which made the lacquer set really nicely and quickly. I will me doing that more often!! :D

Next on the cards is to paint the window surrounds, and I'm hoping to get them done tomorrow. :p

awesome man, received the clock looks awesome thank you

did clean up the button holes tho - u didnt have to do them bro

Nah it wasnt a problem cutting holes out for the buttons, I think they came out nicely? The edges on them? Just needed trimming a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Not posted here in a while.. Little updates..

She passed her VIC on 20th November and got Tax'd hours later :thumbsup:

Blinger her up today for some pictures, and done loads of bits and bobs since she has been on the road. Nothing too big though, apart from a new lambda sensor which has made her behave on fuel and a couple of decals.

Starting with a couple of pics from last week..

DSC01295.jpg

DSC01293.jpg

DSC01296.jpg

And today's.. (back of the car looks annoyingly high, it's lower in the flesh!!)

DSC01320.jpg

DSC01321.jpg

DSC01327-1.jpg

DSC01333.jpg

DSC01342-1.jpg

DSC01350.jpg

DSC01343.jpg

DSC01342.jpg

DSC01341.jpg

DSC01340.jpg

DSC01336-1.jpg

Looking awsome mate :harhar:

Love the little decal but I think it would of looked better going up at a slant above the headlight if you know what I mean :thumbsup:

What you mean the back looks high it looks lower than mine in the lase few pics :( :harhar:

Loving it mate :(

Love the car!

Just a quick question, on the previous page you have a picture of the door open and its stripped. Ive stripped mine but havent taken the water shield(shitty plastic sheet)off, just wondering if youve had any water coming in when raining etc?

i had a mini which didnt have any sheeting, and before i knew it, the footwell was soooooaaaking.

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

Baz I haven't noticed any water coming, but saying that, the footwell got flooded once. I didn't think that this would be the cause but I am now guessing it is. I think I need to get that covered then!

Just got hold of this bad boy..

DSC01393.jpg

DSC01395-1.jpg

5Zigen fireball off an EF CRX. 3.5" tail pipe with the wirewool still in place to silence it. I think it should sound better than the custom 4" I have on it, I'm gonna enquire about fitting and see if it's worth it.. I haven't paid for this yet, its off a mate who wants £100 for it..

wouldnt think it would be hard to fit, just weld some hangars on and get a bit of pipe welded to your current one to fit the end - if it bends and is shorter that is.

some good picks there though Idrees

My bro went to enquire about fitting today (as I laid in bed - Ill) £30 to get it fitted, but not at an angle. The pipe coming off the backbox is huge compared to piping on the car, so he said he will use a reducer and it'll have to be straight. No bends etc so won't be able to angle it. I think it'll sound sweet though. :cool:

The brakes are an epic fail. Rear cylinders are leaking so I might aswell go for a rear disc conversion.

I dunno what to do though? Pay for the exhaust and get it fitted and repair the brakes on the cheap, or go for the brake upgrade and return the exhaust to him?

I`d keep the exhaust n repair the brakes.....tbh you not running HUGE power so its not something which is a must also getting an exhaust like that for £100 isn`t bad n if eventualy you come to look for one, you wont find one.

P.s get well soon