Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy bro am new to the club, raja told me to chek your starlet out.. looks beautiful mate!! i jus read thru everything u done.. wow. i brought a rep a month ago. needs finishing of tho.. so am gna need advice and help of u bro!!

And again nice ride :blink:

Wow Idrees,

have been following now a long time in silence, but i must say it's looking great!

that new colour, the wheels, the interior bits, they all are wellchosen!

keep it up man, i am following your progress and cheering you on!

Thanks guys. :p

All being well, this should be hitting the roads real soon.

I've replaced the old dodgy heater controls and got most of the dash back in. I just need the proper washers for the TC Shortshifter as it keeps hitting the floor at the moment, then I can get the last few panels back on too. Sam has sent me out some new water stops for the boot so once they're in I can get the spare wheel in along with everything else.

I also got insured on her today :p and the VIC test is booked for next week all being well, then I can get the tax and were sorted. :p

Oh yeah I still haven't got around to painting the other bits but I'm trying :p

SiCaln it was a great price :lol:

Thanks Joz! :lol:

Sparky yeah your right, had it out today to get some stuff sorted and it felt a little slack but wayyy more fun even!! :lol: But tbh, she still felt quite responsive, I was expecting it to feel like a proper slug!

I hope I'm not here for long bro!

All the interior is now back in place, along with a nice new motorised Kenwood CD player accompanied by 10cm Groundzero front speakers and 6x9" rears. Feels good to finally have some decent sound in the car!!

I fitted some new Bosch wiper blades the other day too and just other little finishing touches.

The VIC test is on Thursday, and if its passes I'm hoping to buy road rax straight after :lol: wish me luck!!

It can also fail is the chassis number does not match DVLA records. They sort it out and send you a pass certificate soon after the test though, but I'm hoping that doesn't happen so I won't have to wait! I want it out next weekend!! :lol: