Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, it's really addictive! ;)

A little suspension update..

Got myself a nice new set of shocks, dunno if they will feel much different to the ones I already have though but we'll see!

DSC01659.jpg

DSC01660-1.jpg

I can't be arsed fitting them due to the weather though!

Thanks guys. I think these are Gram Lights, or maybe replicas. They are just temporary anyway! :p

Erasers were awesome but I kinda get bored easily, fancied something that stands out a bit more!

Si, nope not really. Chassis and interior next, but body wise just the ducktail spoiler and mesh the front bumper. :(

Cheers mate.

Brake Update!!

I have got myself a pair of 3G grooved front discs, Earls braided lines (full set), Toyota 5.1 fluid and have the Glanza rear axle to go on along with all the parts necessary for the brake disc converion. I've also got a spare pair of front callipers to paint and fit when the new brake parts go on. I wanted to fit most of the parts this week, along with my new wheels which should be here early this week, but the cold weather won't allow this. I've also got a lot on from college so the parts may have to wait a while before being fitted.

I've had enough fines now so I need to get those front tints ripped off too. The cars being pissing me off lately too, got a big clunk noise coming from the rear end but I don't know what the hell it is! I've decided to drive it less and walk to college etc instead but I don't know if I can stick to my words!

But other than that, not much to say about her! Pics of the new rims will hopefully be added this week. :lol: