Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awsome Idrees!!!

I agree with Tony, now the wheels arent all black you can tell where the tyre starts now which I gotta agree makes the wheels look tiny

Nice 16's with the same style will sort that out :)

Thanks guys

Maybe I should have put the pinstripe right at the edge of the rim then because if you look at this picture below, you can see I've put it at the edge of the spokes and not on the outer side. Maybe moving the stripe could help the wheels to look that little bit bigger...?

DSC01040.jpg

I think I'll keep it as it is for now though!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my Reflet lenses actually stuck down with glue rather than masking tape! Sealed them up and will give a second seal tomorrow just to be safe :p

DSC01079.jpg

I could have had a better update by now, maybe a pair of Glanza side skirts but I've been spending all my money elsewhere lately! I should be back on track soon though! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Got my hands on a pair of genuine wind deflectors :blink:

DSC01092.jpg

DSC01093.jpg

DSC01094.jpg

That was just a trial fit, I think I'm gonna paint the door frame and the B pillar Black before fitting them (Like the Glanza comes as stock) and maybe the mirror base plates too.

Howdy!!

Not checked this for a while due to being offline for over 6 weeks but what a difference it is now. I remember seeing it in the flesh when you just got it. Im liking the wheels aswell.

I'll have to come and see it sometime but at the mo im rushed off my feet with work and getting my car ready for my conversion.

I will see it soon though!!!!!!!