* UKSC Insider Tokyo Trip 2009 *

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll keep everyone posted on ANY developments.

Am still waiting for JGT to post in here must be still having issues getting onto the site.

Once I get the chance to talk to him, I'll post his message on here to all thats interested.

There is also lots of information a few pages back...

The earliest the trip can be is in December anyhow if we want an experienced and friendly guide, its awful good of him to offer his services.

If the trip was in 2009 we could go anytime and I mean anytime that suits. But we want something to look forward to in 2008 right ;)

Joz

• 3 weeks later...

Well earliest it can be is in December 08 but anytime in 2009 is fine as long as we organise beforehand with JGT as he will be living there permanently :)

If you want better flight prices than booking in advance is advised, for example a few weeks ago, flight for August return were £375 odd = mucho savings!!

Joz

Alright people, yea as Joz said i'm going in August but I couldn't give any time to guide people. So we decided December time would be good... We should get an official list going here perhaps, would be ideal! December is the way forward :) It will be damn awesome.. I cant wait for it!

Hope you don't mind me starting an official list mike lol :lol:

I knew I forgot something :p Its also great to hear from JGT again, as you can see he is really up for it and Im not letting this go so expect a decent time.

Great to have you on the list mate. There lots of learning you can with just reading guides off the net. Some very good ones for basic conversations are floating about, all it takes is a good google.

UKSC INSIDER OFFICIAL TOKYO TRIP - DECEMBER 2008

1* JGT - Our Exclusive Man in Japan

2* Starletto_Joz - <_<

3* Mikey B - This man is learning the lingo

4*

5*

6*

7*

8*

9*

10*

Joz

• 1 month later...

UKSC INSIDER OFFICIAL TOKYO TRIP - DECEMBER 2008

1* JGT - Our Exclusive Man in Japan

2* Starletto_Joz - ph34r.gif

3* Mikey B - This man is learning the lingo

4* Marc - This guy wants to go and get some tokyo pussy!

5*

6*

7*

8*

9*

10*

If you guys enjoy it would you make it an annual thing as i would love to do it in 2009 but no way i can do it this year with going to the ring and le mans already!

Come on the TC Japan trip, we'd look after you. :)

• 2 months later...

OK its about time for an update on this trip.

The last time I spoke to JGT, our man in Japan we agreed that £1200 would be the minimum you would need for a) Flights £600+, b ) Acceptable Accommodation near Tokyo City,

c) For Travel (Train, Taxi, Minibus to Tuning Places & Tracks, d) Food and Drink, e) Shopping, f) Clubbing!

As the organiser for this, I need to know are there still people genuinely interested in this trip?

The trip can honestly be as long as you want but ideally 7-10 days would give you a really good feel of Tokyo, and we could visit other places if you were really up for it.

It is December time, but hopefully there will still be some sweet events or Track action going on, our guide for the trip JGT has written an immense guide on page one of this thread if you want more in depth information :lol: Scroll Down> JGT's Guide to Japan

Anyone on UKSC is welcome to come as long as they are over 18, bring an open mind, sound attitude and a true love of EP's with them B)

Peace

Joz

• 4 weeks later...