* UKSC Insider Tokyo Trip 2009 *

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I have arrived! Lads, i was back in Japan 2 weeks ago and its waiting for you big time! If you decide to go a little into the new year then let me know as it might be possible for me to join in. Do i hear translator :p

minted what dates do you sugest bud, it would be ten times better if you were there to be honest.

if you could tell or pm us what dates would suite you that would be great, would be better if it coincided with the auto salon perhaps???

i think we missed the time attack but would you be able to find out when it is?

Let me get back to you guys tonight.. I'm coming back to England late December for a week so its gonna be difficult to take another holiday within a month after (for Autosalon).. I gotta work some stuff out. If there is no set events in Japan going on around the time we go then possibly i can call Mr.Zep and ask him to round up a load of Starlets or attend a track day of his.. Something like that.

J

Good to see you here JGT.

It wasnt the best of organisation the last time around (I tried anyway lol) but this time round its game on!

I think things happen for a reason (why we didnt go in November) and this is one of them. :p

Look forward to what you have in mind man. Like G said, it would be immense if you could be our guide this time round, would mean so much.

Joz

lads, just looked at the Tsukuba schedule but nothing that interesting is set tbh.. loads of bike events next year. Will keep my eyes peeled for updates tho, there is a lot of dates still undecided.

Gaz, the food is a problem for me.. i cant get used to it but i can get around that. Lot of western foods to eat too.

• 1 month later...

Can't let JGT have all the credit, I told him about that place! :)

Gaz, the food is a problem for me.. i cant get used to it but i can get around that. Lot of western foods to eat too.

What? ;) The food's ace out there! Ramen bars, Coco Ichiban curry houses, Yoshinoya (although a stronger stomach might be an idea...), and Doutor coffee houses?

You're getting spoilt me laddo! ;)