the mclaren mp4 12c but it must be next week

well done mate!

that maclaren was made, id love to be anything to do with it.

it winds me up, when jeremey goes "this car is better in everyway, but id buy the other one".

Thats not a motoring show, thats your personal preference. (but i guess that top gear stopped being a serious review show a long time ago)

2nd fastest time too, not bad. although mclaren need to go for #1 now.

also vetel fastest time, he seems a niceish boke too, especially for a german!!

was a good episode, best in a while now

the Mclaren is so much fast than the ferrari,

I believe jeremy thinks that the ferrari looks better and thats the big reason why he would buy it.

Vettel gets pole again on the top gear track, not surprised to be honest. :)

Also gotta say the Ferrari looks alot better! The Maclaren reminds me of a new Renault :/

But my god did it look fast on the track!

Who spotted the bird in the background to the right of Vettel as you look at him on the Top Gear couch ;) :lol:

Actually surprised at how funny the guys is and how down to earth he is and its hard to believe looking at that photograph of him with Michael Schumacher that they are in the same races!!

Pretty good episode I thought :lol:

All I could think of when they asked for people on car owners club was someone putting their hand up and saying UKSC :lol: imagine if I group of us went up would be pretty awsome lol

Another awsome top gear, loving the trains and the new GTR is the best car in the world for less than £70k without a doubt.

Oh and who noticed the blonde bird stood behind Jeremy's left hand shoulder (as you look at him) :(

loving this series it really looks like bbc has given top gear back the cheque book, the budget for these episodes seems to be crazy especially with all the recent improvements in picture and sound quality. Would definitely pick the ferrari from last week over the mclaren , just because somethings faster and better in many ways doesnt always make it more appealing, or else wed all be driving different cars than starlets :(

Another awsome top gear, loving the trains and the new GTR is the best car in the world for less than £70k without a doubt.

Oh and who noticed the blonde bird stood behind Jeremy's left hand shoulder (as you look at him) :(

You mean her?

topgear.png

i just watched that episode and that girl was not that nice.something about eyes being way too close together creeps me out lol. top episode tho :(

Russell

Your way too fussy mate :(