Look who I bumped into (peachy pics inside)

You know... just happened to bump into him, wasn't arranged or anything, cam and tripod just happened to be set up :ph34r:

dscf1166oj3.jpg

I just uploaded that one to imageshack quickly -- Got a load more to be uploaded later after work. I have to apologise. Quite a lot suffered from shake from the wind ;) But I'll upload them all anyway ;)

Adrian

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol aye aye,

yea we were there for quite a while pappin away and there are some decent pictures im gagging to see but as Adrian said the wind fucked alot of them which was a shame :ph34r:

get them fired up dude ;)

The building with the purple nipple is the Rotunda Restaurant near the SECC in Glasgow (which you'll all see in the pics... in about 30min when they're all uploaded)

And yeah it was a set up meet ;) But only about an hour before both of us arrived in Glasgow.

Where did you see Geo Stevie? He said he was heading down to troon afterwards. I kinda wished I was going home to mauchline so we coulda toured down the motorway together but I was going the opposite direction to see the girlfriend.

Also -- I had 2 tripods with me... my normal one and my Joby Gorillapod, which kinda flexed in the wind which was a shame ;) Some of the pics are really blurred, pity because they were pretty well composed :ph34r:

Where did you see Geo Stevie? He said he was heading down to troon afterwards. I kinda wished I was going home to mauchline so we coulda toured down the motorway together but I was going the opposite direction to see the girlfriend.

he was racing round the petrol pumps at my work ;)

heard the tssssh before i saw him :ph34r:

loved it!

lol wasnt really planned greame, we should all meet up soon at some point during a wknd, that camera is amazing.

lol im glad you liked it stevie ill check out for that plug next time i go to the car :ph34r:

im totaly blown away with some of those photos we took Adrian :ph34r:

some of them are really peachy

cant wait to meet up again with some different backdrops and scenery, you know your shit man!!

reaaly good scene for pics (armidillo)

Nah, we drove the cars onto a cargo plane and went to the sydney opera house, but it was dark when we got there and the doors were shut so we took a couple photo's and came home again.