who didnt make japfest ?

just a lil thread to see which other unlucky people didnt get to go ?

my reasons i dint go was

1) i wasnt expecting car to be td04d by now

2) work

3) £21.58 for three weeks of petrol and food aint ever guna happen so basically im a skint bum

and to those who have gone if ya read this take lots of pics n vids :)

oh and have a great time while im slaving away at maplins :)

1 car is still not allowed on the road

2 had to buy a new iPhone yesterday as my old one got ran over by a tractor

3 so im also SKINT

4 got -£30 to my name atm lol

right you know how walking is really un healthy (Y) for the first time in years the gf said lets go for a walk round some fields i was like :) okay i took hold of the two dogs as they "hurt her arms" if she walks them and off we set, i found amusement in the fact that both dogs wanted to lead, so i started letting one lad then holding it back to let the other over take and vice versa, so started running this is when the phone must have fallen out of my pocket. finished the mile walk got back and went home which is when i discovered :) no phone so i went out at 11pm pitch black with a torch to find my phone i kept ringing it but the dam thing was on silent, i failed to locate it so canceled it and phone insurance next day to be told i would receive a reconditioned "second hand iphone 3Gs" or a similar phone this annoyed me slightly so i put the phone down the idea of insurance surely means if you have insured a brand new iPhone this is what you should receive when claiming. i then thought i ll buy the new 4 as they are sexy and i was holding out for the 5... but the first ones released always have problems "/ upon buying the new iPhone 4 i discovered it has a smart little app on it called find my phone which places the where abouts of you phone on a map and allows you to take it off silent and make sounds ect this amused me but not as much as when i arrived home and there was a small plastic bag with the remains of my destroyed iPhone in it now when i say destroyed i mean destroyed it was in 10-15 pieces so i can only assume that a tractor going round the field had gone over it. never mind i have discovered the 4 ROCKS

right you know how walking is really un healthy (Y) for the first time in years the gf said lets go for a walk round some fields i was like :) okay i took hold of the two dogs as they "hurt her arms" if she walks them and off we set, i found amusement in the fact that both dogs wanted to lead, so i started letting one lad then holding it back to let the other over take and vice versa, so started running this is when the phone must have fallen out of my pocket. finished the mile walk got back and went home which is when i discovered :) no phone so i went out at 11pm pitch black with a torch to find my phone i kept ringing it but the dam thing was on silent, i failed to locate it so canceled it and phone insurance next day to be told i would receive a reconditioned "second hand iphone 3Gs" or a similar phone this annoyed me slightly so i put the phone down the idea of insurance surely means if you have insured a brand new iPhone this is what you should receive when claiming. i then thought i ll buy the new 4 as they are sexy and i was holding out for the 5... but the first ones released always have problems "/ upon buying the new iPhone 4 i discovered it has a smart little app on it called find my phone which places the where abouts of you phone on a map and allows you to take it off silent and make sounds ect this amused me but not as much as when i arrived home and there was a small plastic bag with the remains of my destroyed iPhone in it now when i say destroyed i mean destroyed it was in 10-15 pieces so i can only assume that a tractor going round the field had gone over it. never mind i have discovered the 4 ROCKS
Hahaha thats crazy! :p haha i didnt expect it to be such a story.

i was going but then got informed its my cousins 30th, plus my mrs is running in the race for life and has only just got back from a holiday away with her mum so thought i should spend some time with her now shes back and then wonder over to the party for my cousin together :) why dont ladys love motors/racing as much as guys :) would make life so much easier!

on the plus side the 85 will prob be turbo'ed by the time jae arrives so at least she will have something to show off for her first show with me :p

Couldn't be bothered, Too long of a drive, Can't get time of work as usual :) I finished work 3am, so could have stuck it at 50mph all the way to Japfest lol. And then sleep in the car. But i have to be at work.

gutted i have two track time tickets here waisted, couldent even give them away

also the ep was not ready in time, couldent find a dam welder on a saturday to weld the hangers onto my exhaust.

well atleast i saved 4 tanks of petrol and a 10 hour round trip

sack all these event track days down south, after missing the last japfest ive pissed 100 quid up the wall in lost track day tickets.

Would you mind explaining how your iPhone got ran over by a tracktor :) :)

And pic's...

Decided to go USC begining of august insted, Plus onluy been working 3days a week this month so wouldnt of been able to afford it an would of had to sell ticket...