Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Spent the afternoon attacking the last 2 wheels I'm happy with how they have turned out need to get 2 tires taken off the lenzo's to put on these then they will be going back on whoop also had a local sticker place make me up some new racinghart stickers they were free so I'm happy

null-62.jpg

null-63.jpg

null-64.jpg

Edited by akyakapotter
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so my paint on my painted cover has started flaking already :(

null-75.jpg

So I've got a spare which I started to wet and dry tonight this is the result after a few hours will give it some more attention tomorrow and use a bit of metal polish on it. get the blue one off strip the paint and start again.

null-76.jpg

null-77.jpg

null-78.jpg

null-79.jpg

so i'm off to a local drag and drift day tomorrow with towbar so i mounted my GoPro to the front bumper hope it doesn't fall off lol quick little video of spool & chatter :D

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=I03RvPzhdEY

Edited by akyakapotter

Went drag racing yesterday had an awesome day got a slightly better time than last time which I'm happy with :) had a few problems with my gear box not wanting to let me go into 2nd 3rd 4th but didnt stop me having fun :D
null-82.jpg

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWCTIVSfmB0

Edited by akyakapotter

Just been out and put the slightly polished cover on snapped the bloody PCV valve :( lucky I had a spare :) will make a start on the old painted one soon as the paint has flaked off :( looks much better with the silver one also found a pic of me drag racing the other week :)

null-85.jpg

null-86.jpg

Edited by akyakapotter
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking good :) really like your front lip, every time I see it I get tempted to put one on mine! Same with the rear one.

I love my front lip but since putting coilovers on its taken a battering :( lol rear is cool aswell just need my livesports skirts to finish off my body work :) for now as have to leave it alone for a good few years now as my little one is due in 8weeks

Yeah I bet it takes a beating! Livesports skirts will look great, and a matching spoiler.

Congratulations on the baby though :) I'm sure you can finish the starlet off in years to come.

Yeah man slowly but surely forged motor LSD brakes skirts and spoiler then ill be done :D cheers bud I'm hoping she stays put until after JAE .

• 2 weeks later...

So I've had a really annoying hesitation for the last month or so at between 2.5k to about 3k revs while driving feels like its holding back before 2.5k it's fine and after 3k. It's fine boost spot on all the way up to redline but that little window it's like it's holding back. I've just got some leads and put them on tonight it's mad it a little better what you recon my next port of call should be. New dizzy cap and rota arm? They are only a year old though thoughts people.

null_zps050dd378.jpg

• akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V