Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get it sorted buddy

I will tried today but i managed to round off the Alan key bit sigh need to use an air line and gun to wind it off tomorrow press the bearing out then go to the local bearing shop then ill get the front on :D

Loving that livesports rear lip mate!

Thanks bud I love it just need some live sports skirts to finish it off all in good time :D

• 3 weeks later...

So today has been a good day got the hammer and socket out got these bad boys off and threw them in the bin.

null-50.jpg

With getting the locking nuts off I could finly get my front coilovers on feels much better now just need to get the tracking done as its pulling to the right with the steering wheel dead center :)

Edited by akyakapotter

I love how its sitting now im happy with it even if it dose rub on the shit shield on the passenger side due to it weeping its oil out the coilover. No biggy i want to get some brand new Bc's when funds will allow.

http://s164.photobucket.com/user/akyakapotter/media/3a40bd62-4ca9-482d-b4be-eeef182dec22.jpg.html'>3a40bd62-4ca9-482d-b4be-eeef182dec22.jpg

Edited by akyakapotter

I love how its sitting now im happy with it even if it dose rub on the shit shield on the passenger side due to it weeping its oil out the coilover. No biggy i want to get some brand new Bc's when funds will allow.

3a40bd62-4ca9-482d-b4be-eeef182dec22.jpg

Looking good mate :) they did me well and I hope they'll last you as long as necessary ;) go meister over bc in my opinion though ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V