Might have been caught speeding :( ARGH

I pick my mate up for work at 7.30 in a morning and when i got there today there was no answer and he didnt answer his phone, but i waited 10 mins for him.

By this point i thought im gonna be late for work so i best shoot. I get 15mins pay deducted if im 3 mins or more late.

So i put my toe down a little and only at the last minute saw a mobile speed cam van thing... Im about 80% sure he got me.

Pissed :@ big time, i wanted a nice clean license, doesnt look like thats gonna happen.

Just fingers crossed i stuck the anchors on early enough.

Yeah, it was a dude in the back of a van... on the prom so as you can imagine its bloody long road..

I think it now depends on what range he had the camera set up for... if he was set up for a long distance, he got me doing like 50 Lol. But luckily for me, this time, there is like a dent in the road where some pipework was updated not too far from where he was , and i know where that is so i have to slow down alot to get over that alright.

i guess ill find out in 2 weeks!! :/

^^^^ LOL i'm due a lot of fucking prizes then :lol:

LOL me too, always on the look out now, ive been in so many simular situations and most of the time the camera is setup to do a certain distance so they can also capture the person driving

I think its a 2 week rule that if you dont get anything in the post within 2 weeks from the time you were caught speeding then your ok and you dont get points or a fine???

Yea should be with u in 2 weeks, if its after that it doesnt coubt unless they can prove they sent it with the intention of it reaching you within 2 weeks, your lookibg at 3 point small fine and sp30 doesnt realy affect insurance now due to so many f*cking speed traps who foesny have an sp30

If you was caught doing 42 or under you'll probably get offered a 'speed awareness' course if you havent been caught before. Obv speed varies on county, but im pretty certain this course offered nation wide now. You might get lucky matey, fingers crossed

if anything comes through the post, ignore it for as long as you can and if nothing has been heard from them from for 6 months, they cant do anything :( i have ignored two now admitidly from a couple of years ago and have heard nothing since :lol: