Massive Euro Trip!!!!

Just back yesterday from a 2 week Euro trip with the Glanza and 4 other mates. Was amazing the things i seen in such a short space of time. The car ate up the miles with no problem at all and also done 20mins around the Nurbugring gp track. The Looks the car got was awesome, I guy in italy actually stopped in the middle of the road to get out and take a pic of the car Its a great feeling. So anyways This is what happened-

Cars - CRX Del Sol, Glanza, Nissab S13 & 350z.

Miles - 5000+ circa.

Route - Scotland - Eurotunnel - Nurburgring - Luxemburg (cheap tank of petrol) - Black Forest - Swiss Alpine Roads - Stelvio Pass - Venice - Milan - French Alps - Monte Carlo - Barcelona - Madrid - Bilbao - Nantes - Paris - Home.

Ive Millions of pics which ill upload asap... Theres just so many i need to sort through.

Im so Happy that the car held up perfectly, Just shows you how well made these wee cars are :(

I think everyone should try something like this! It was an unbelievable experience. All in all ie petrol, hotels, eurotunnel, tolls, and all the other crap u end up spending it was around the £3000 mark. Its a lot of money but once in a lifetime thing and totally worth it.

Driving on the wrong side of the road wasnt actually that bad... u get used to it. I was more worried about the drivers than the road. there are some crazy ass drivers over there lol

realy not that bad tbh when you think about what you got outof the money :( i whent to florida a last year and spent around 1500 and that was just two weeks in a villa, and themeparks, food, ect so for the extra money thats very worth while id say :(

well envious!!! always wanted to do a euro road trip !!!

thinking of getting involved in either the modball (if i can afford it) rally or the scumball (probably ca afford) rally next year

sounds like an amazing trip, id love to do something like that.

by the way is there a thread for your car? it looks awesome and wouldnt mind seeing more of it, but cant find anything.

ps where in scotland you from?

will be interesting to see the pics!!!! was gonna ask if anyones done this in a starbo before!!!

i am planning to do it next year in the 70 followed by 3 classic minis!!!! :(

how far do you think i could get on a grand going straigt into france cutting out germany and camping rather than hotels??????

good to see you had some fun and your car treated you right!!!!

Those are some serious miles! We did 2,657 last Sept ( www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33634 ) UK > France > Switzerland (Alps) > Italy > Austria (Alps) > Germany (Nurburgring) > Netherlands > Belguim > France > UK.....did about 560 miles per day when on the move.

On a less painful note we reckoned on about £350 per car/room for a long weekend to the Ring and back, all inclusive... :o we did five countries in one day on the way back from the Ring, left at 12:00 after brekky and were home eating dinner at 9:00 in Hastings that evening, and that was using the ferry too.

I need to go again! Missing Bitburger and sound of GT3's in the morning!

sounds like an amazing trip, id love to do something like that.

by the way is there a thread for your car? it looks awesome and wouldnt mind seeing more of it, but cant find anything.

ps where in scotland you from?

Cheers mate :D I dont have a thread for my car but heres a couple of links to some pics of her.

Sadly the livesport front bumper had to come off :o for the holiday, ruins the look of the car but its far too low and would come back in pieces.

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....c=40672&hl=

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....c=43184&hl=

will be interesting to see the pics!!!! was gonna ask if anyones done this in a starbo before!!!

i am planning to do it next year in the 70 followed by 3 classic minis!!!! :o

how far do you think i could get on a grand going straigt into france cutting out germany and camping rather than hotels??????

good to see you had some fun and your car treated you right!!!!

Not too sure mate, I spent roughly £1300ish on petrol alone but i did a lot of miles, and using campsites instead of hotels would save alot too! I think for 1k u could have a very good tour around France mate.

Those are some serious miles! We did 2,657 last Sept ( www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33634 ) UK > France > Switzerland (Alps) > Italy > Austria (Alps) > Germany (Nurburgring) > Netherlands > Belguim > France > UK.....did about 560 miles per day when on the move.

On a less painful note we reckoned on about £350 per car/room for a long weekend to the Ring and back, all inclusive... :o we did five countries in one day on the way back from the Ring, left at 12:00 after brekky and were home eating dinner at 9:00 in Hastings that evening, and that was using the ferry too.

I need to go again! Missing Bitburger and sound of GT3's in the morning!

Some awesome pics there bud. Driving through the Alps is awesome isnt it? the roads are full of win at every corner.

wow thats an awesome trek. really really cant wait for pics bet you got to drive on some truly epic roads :D

Ive sorted through some of them ( we have 4500 pics LOL) so ill try get some up tonight :)

Some awesome pics there bud. Driving through the Alps is awesome isnt it? the roads are full of win at every corner.

Ta! The Alps are indeed epic, and the corners are all 100% win...or 100% LOSE (you'd get about 30sec to think about what you did wrong at the last hairpin as you fall off the mountain side!)