• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to make some brackets for the fuel line up round the tank. Get the tank back in. Make up the lines coming out the tank. Finish off fabricating the exhaust up. Tidy up under the inlet manifold bolt that on. Calibrate sensors and check timing add fuel and fire it up. It's my mission to get to jap fest in a starlet this year!

Test fitted the RC 1000cc injectors last night after I spent ages looking for them and they turned out to be still in the paseo from when I picked them up from jayep91. Just need to trim the rail posts down a bit so they are a tighter fit

8D260056-80F4-49A1-8522-C180472695F6-544

Put the tank in last night to see how much my fuel lines will be in the way. I was happy with where they were since I just quested where to drill the holes in the floor. Just want to roll the edge of the tank and put some clips where the pipe goes up on the vertical. Will be taking the tank out again tonight take the hammer to it lick of paint then it can be bolted in couple more fuel pipes to make up bolt the bosch 044 down and the fuel system will be finished

5F1CAFFB-1F62-43C3-B59F-FCA34A011E4E-586

EB46A40C-D67A-454D-B1A7-3DA1B4E83E1A-586

Was out working on the car last night making up the last couple of fuel lines. Just need to bolt the pump down with the rubber bobbins I got today. Bot the tank in finally and the fuel system is finished apart from tank breather

6FDC7488-897B-47D4-A50B-82C90CDA0946-597

Fitted the inter cooler after work. I got the bumper bar in the right place purely on luck lol offered the bar up after I welded the brackets on. But it's turned out sweet sits spot on. I'm going to box round the inter cooler to the bumper so the air can only go throw the cooler smile.png more pics

3316bca0.jpg

18139333.jpg

da0c61a0.jpg

You may have noticed I'm fitting a bolt in alloy slam panel sad.png

And ther is room for camping Russell

cheers mate this will hELP ME A LOT HAVE NOT GOT INTER COOLER YET AFTER SMASHING GT, GOT GLANZA BUT WILL HELP ME

FIT BRACKET CHEERS MATE

Came back off road test the other day to find a box in the top of my tool box. A supplier we use at work got me a load of mikalor clamps at an excellent price. Test fitted them on the car couple of nights ago

4BA42D0F-031E-415D-9F5E-B2E1E428DF6D-268

1A62D8B9-5C6B-496A-B6AF-C4EA3E52A077-268

I'm spending a lot of time on this so jap fest is looking good. Coming up to two years too many without a starlet on the road