• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Been working away as usual. Changing things and sorting things. Time is ticking away fast. But if all goes to plan I should have an mot within the next month. Got the inlet back on with new TB. The throttle pulley was a bling bling gold colour. So as with most things in the bay now I painted it black.

This is how it's looking now. Will get some more pick of the inside soon. Want to make a few changes to the dash.

F74ACFC1-90D9-4A46-9655-DF75ECAB769A-547

951737BE-A15D-4674-9D34-93FF1F5AAA91-547

F8D5B438-5317-4E05-B1F3-31B0BDA749D6-547

My throttle cable wasn't long enough so I got a celica GT cable and used the inner out of that with a cable clamp inside. The celica cable is about 40cm longer so plenty to play with

• 2 weeks later...

Been working away making this. Just got to finish off the engine breather side and make the mounting brackets. Then paint it black. For people who want to know its a rad overflow tank and engine breather collector

EE29AFED-DD4A-4BC5-8054-06A1AFB634A8-153

Looks epic as always grant and love the ' my fuel rail fits ' haha my cj one doesn't :(

Can't wait to see this in the flesh hopefully some point this year I will

Was a tittle tricky. Done most of it just using the button on the touch. But the other night I decided to have a play with the foot pedal. Still havnt got the settings spot on but finding it alot nicer to weld with the pedal