howdy all,

this is my ep70, she is fully restored the body is completely mark free bar a finger nail scratch on the front bumper but what can you do.

anyway so far she is lowered on fully adjustable coilovers

apexi exhaust system, i ran over a cat once but thats as closs as this car will ever get to having one.

Rear wiper removed,

TRD kp60 styled rear spoiler,

GT turbo interior fitted,

13" superlites and 5mm spacers on rear and 3mm on front.<<< i like them :) but they will be making way for new wheels in a week or two.

She is running a full cynos conversion, engine, brakes and the rest.

starlet2.jpg

starlet4.jpg

starlet5.jpg

starlet1-1.jpg

starlet3-1.jpg

th_Produce_7.jpg

I will throw some bay shots up soon just have a few bits off of her to polish at the moment

That looks MINT mate :D

thanks mate,

your right its stupid fast haha but good fun all the same she is as quick as an EF9 civic which i think is pretty cool.....

Cheers for all the comments lads, it would have nice arches if i could get them but i dont even no where to start. If anyone can be of any help it would be cool.

I have the rocker cover back on there now its not polished yet but I'll throw up a pic this evening to show off the 5e a bit. I'll bang up a pic of the interior too.

Good stuff man get working on it.... They are well worth it, much faster than a standard glanza, I will be getting alot more shots of it up as soon as i can. have you any idea where i could find some arch extensions for it.

Good stuff man get working on it.... They are well worth it, much faster than a standard glanza, I will be getting alot more shots of it up as soon as i can. have you any idea where i could find some arch extensions for it.

yeah i will do!!! and im thinking of going 1.6 4age 20v when i do eventually convert!!!! :D

and as regards to parts im at a loss, parts defeat me!!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...