Has everyone on here got really well paying jobs........?

Just wondering, as the money thats been spent on some of these cars is unreal,

personaly i'm pretty much struggling to get stuff sorted for my starlet/s, (the lowest insurance qoute i can get is £1250)

just wondering?

i earn £800 a month

£440 goes on bills

£120 goes on petrol

im left with roughly £240 a month so my car gets modded slowly but its getting there

i earn £800 a month

£440 goes on bills

£120 goes on petrol

im left with roughly £240 a month so my car gets modded slowly but its getting there

yup

times are tough

i earn £250 on a flat week, i have a missus (and she can burn money) and 4 kids, hey and on top of that she runs a 2.9 Litre Kia sedona that was £150 to tax for 6 months last week

I earn about £1400 a month after tax. around £1k of that goes straight out on rent, bills, food, car insurance, petrol etc get about £400 spare a month which used to go on my car but nows getting put away for a deposit on a mortgage :D

insurance is a joke at the moment i ve tried all the companies all i can get insured on is flux-£2500 or aviva-£3500

and i get shit pay for what i do "/

Now earn 1080 a month

And some how managed to get both my modded cars insured for £600. admiral multi car and 3 years noclaims

As for bills im lucky and I live at home and I resently cut my phone bill from 45 to 15 saving 360 a year!

Its the little things that help bcoz u dont tend to notice it straight away so u end up with a nice lil bit of dollar every no and again :D

Anywhere between 500-650 a month

Nothing on my 3k insurance, my well off nan and grandad helped a fraction of the cost as I couldn't manage the whole lot. I paid off 1k and they called it quits.

About 100 on petrol, potentially nothing if I do lifts for people!

Not sure how I manage to spend the rest, but there's always at least one bill. This month it was car tax!

Good old tesco.

i get 1160 after tax, 150 goes on insurance, 35 phone bill, 140 a month petrol, 150 rent, so im left with about £685 a month, not quite sure where it goes half the time lol

I earn about 1500 a month before tax that's £1200 after!

£600 in to the joint account for the apartment

£200ish on fuel!

The rest goes on living paying off debt and occasional car parts!

I earn between 16-20k a year wich is rubish for a sparky but theres nothing about so cant go to another company :D plus i subcontract so when its quiet if i dont work i dont earn! Sucks but thats the world we live in now im afraid :) most of it goes on bills n debt from when i was young too hence why my v had to go and why my 85 is basicaly stock, got almost everything sat there to mod the life out of it but then the running costs will shoot up so will have to wait for now ;)

I'm on 909 a month before tax so I take home 810. Woo at being 18 and on minimum wage!!

130 goes on rent and that's about it as im sorted on the insurance front.

I spend about 200 a month on living, like going out and fuel.

40 quid of fuel lasts me about a month.

I put 500 into my savings every month.

I'm LOADED!

He really is, If you need some extra money PM him and he'll be glad to help you out! :D

England is going through a financial crisis, you'll all be lucky to make £1000 a month unless you have a favourable job unfortunately.

You can also thank immigrants for driving the wage down and employers for accepting them instead of British jobseekers. When they can pay someone £5 for doing the same job you want eg. £8, they will think of the cost. Until legislation comes in to prevent employers from paying petty wages to non-UK the bad times will continue.

The best thing if you are after a better wage /lifestyle would be to search around for different jobs and be prepared to move locations. There's a reason why people in cities earn a good sum and the plentiful jobs available, however knock for knock they have to pay the highest charges for living.

Myself, I live in the country and I wouln't even consider moving to a city just for a better wage packet. Although I'd love more, I'm not on a bad wage and country life is...cheap and fun! :)

Insurance is getting higher because of amount of accidents in this country, and glanza/gt's are more known now so i think thats why they are expensive to insure.

Insurers are always looking to make the most amount of money. So once people say move from an abundance of Saxo's or Corsa's, etc and move, to say Starlets and Golfs then they will determine that there is more risk involved with that particular car because there are so many people using it. It's not the sheer 'amount' of accident, but the risk involved. It's basically them saying we can charge this much because there are more people that will have a crash in that said car.

They charge obsene amounts and incorrect anyway, for example most 17 y/o kids will be quoted £3000 for a £500 vauxhall corsa 1.0 , now how on earth do they get that figure?

That with the cost of petrol puts a real downer on driving these days. I refuse to ever drive an electric car!! I'll become mad max and search for the last bit of fuel before that ever happens! :D

if you look at the roads nowadays, there are no kitted up boy racer cars anymore lol, they simple can just afford the insurance let alone modifications. As for petrol prices....... damn i remember when it was like 65p a litre. When i was on holiday in America, petrol is only £2-3 a gallon!

LOL dunno how far the electric cars will go, but when this world runs out of petrol, back to horse and carriage i believe :D