Bluewater meet 24.03.07

Just got back from the Bluewater meet and was really good, so thought I would share a few pics with you all :rolleyes:

(varying quality)

Was really good being able to meet people and get some more faces to names, was great getting to meet Shelley, Gaz, Woody, Tommy G and Bourkey (the nutter who came allllll the way from Manchester ;)), amongst others.

Was a good atomosphere and wasn't too cold once you got used to it :p

Must have been about 25 cars or so, was amazing :p :P

Other people with pics from the meet post them up in here, cheers.

Enjoy :D

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Front exit exhaust!!

Picture012-2.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Had to sneak Bacon in there :D

Picture020-1.jpg

Tommy G's ride

Picture024.jpg

Bourkeys VERY nice SR

Picture023.jpg

Wow, it was a good turnout!

Theres a nice selection of some smart EPs there!

Looks like you enjoyed yourself which is good, but i hope theres many more pics to follow!

@Tommy - SLAM IT!

@Bourkey - Cars looking very nice mate, top lad for making it down there!

some really nice cars there. my car looks ghay! @ idrees, springs are on there way! then its just the import plates nd grill.

Shelly your car is luuuverly, i want :rolleyes: nice meeting si and mikey, if not for very long...lol

maybe next tym ill clean it and stay for longer.

i want glanza lights!

Was good meeting you too Tommy :rolleyes:

Even if it wasn't for long ;)

What glanza lights by the way? The rear ones?

(How did your cinema trip with your ladyfriend go? Also, forgot to ask what you were seeing?)

the front headlights...like them so much more. yer it was good :rolleyes:

saw i want candy...which was funny, didnt start till l8 which was a bit poop..but meh.

there were some loverly cars there though, may have to be a glanza for the next car!

Ive just woke up!!! im nakered.

Set off to London at 2.00pm.Then we arrived at some services in london at about 4.10(took us just over 2 hours to get to the services not including the stops we had).Had a rest for just over an hour And posted on this site as i found a computer at the services.At 5.10pm we set off for bluewater which should have been a 20min drive but ended up taking over 3 hours because some dumbass crashed.Got there at about 8.40pm.

Met loads of people who were really friendly and came over to me as soon as i arrived.(sorry the car was filthy i was gonna find a car wash but i was late enough).All the cars there were top quality.There isnt many Gt's orGlanza's were i live so it was good to properly have a look at one.

At the end of the night We set off at about 11.40pm and went to the first services just after the dartford crossing.had tons to eat and set off home at 1.00am.Arrived home at 3.05 with only stopping twice for 5 min which is a new personal best for me.ill put the pics up in a bit when ive sorted them all out.right now the car needs one hell of a wash.

Ive just realised the clocks went forward an hour so add an hour onto everything ive just typed.

I just thougt i might aswell go.i didnt mind the distance. i just put my foot down and go.

Ive finally sorted out my pics from the meet.Some of them arnt great as i was shivering in the cold but here they are:

This is what we were cat and mousing with on the motorway on the way down.It was so loud.the exhaust had spitting flames aswell.

DSC02240.jpg

DSC02244.jpg

The meet itself

DSC02250.jpg

DSC02251.jpg

DSC02252.jpg

DSC02256.jpg

DSC02258.jpg

DSC02259.jpg

Woody blessed us

DSC02261.jpg

The state of my car today

DSC02265.jpg

DSC02264.jpg

After a good scrub

DSC02267.jpg

i was gonna turn up in it but i completely forgot then i saw it on my parcel shelf and couldnt resist ;)

shelly that was funny following you there going down the bus only bit, hehe :lol:

was a good fun meet nice to meet everyone and saw some awesome cars even though someone pissed in my car :p:)

and i got to go in a glanza (the silver one with the carbon bonnet, think his name was matt)

like to say thanks to him for that mucho apreciated