newbie with 1997 glanza v

1.3 bar on the standard ct9??

what management are you runningmate?

that wont last long, after 1bar the ct9 turns into a giant hair dryer due to its tiny ass,

you turbo will blow if running that daily.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.3 bar on the standard ct9??

what management are you runningmate?

that wont last long, after 1bar the ct9 turns into a giant hair dryer due to its tiny ass,

you turbo will blow if running that daily.

im running hks f-con is, my boost controller is off, on a daily drive or motorways which slowly creeps to 1 bar, then on low boost setting, 1bar around 170bhp and the high boost 180bhp. but was told to only use on short runs.

turbo is slowly going, but looking at replacing it or getting a re-build hi-brid for now, while i figure out what next turbo set up i want and once then, think about how im going to sort out a forged engine. but im just waiting for turbo to go 1st. but trust me im not running that power all the time. so far i v used it twice :unsure:

ok sound.

your cars beutiful man, the majority of people dont drive v'ss with the fualling sorted, they are a total animal and anything is easy game on the roads.

or can anyone else offer any suggestions what to do?? im open for offers!

yea, if you can afford it you need to invest in an antilift kit and rear anti roll bar.

i canot stress how much they totaly transform the handling charicteristics of the car all for £150.

you can find the items in the toy tuning section, it will be money well spent.

got my car from the same place as you!

he's an ok guy, but he promised me the 98 front lip, but actually ordered a 96 one, but since did me a few deals.

loving your progress mate. :unsure:

got my car from the same place as you!

he's an ok guy, but he promised me the 98 front lip, but actually ordered a 96 one, but since did me a few deals.

loving your progress mate. :unsure:

he's a dodgey bloke... lol but tbh he alright and helped me out abit with sorting my car out! also created 2 lots of business for him so im in need of a few parts so going to see if he can help me out!

thansk for comments! :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...