newbie with 1997 glanza v

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trouble is i like the thought of having rear seats for all sorts of reasons! :lol:

And what reasons would that be??? B)B):p

Baaah i bet the Recaros are snug to sleep in and other things :D:DB)B)

LEWIS!!! thats shameful talk!!!

One of the several rules of Phils car is NO SEXUAL STAINS OF ANY SORT ON THE SEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so leave poor Damian alone, bucket seats are NOT FOR LOVIN IN!!!!! :p :P

Phil.

:D:DB)

Oh yea Phil i wouldnt get up to much in the Corbeaus after what happened to mine :lol::p

You HAVE been warned!!! :pB)B)B)

Dirty filthy animal Sparky, cars are for driving, houses are where loving takes place (up to you where bouts in the house though :D)

specially summer coming up... car shows i may have to sleep in the back!

Blimey, you must be uber short to be able to lay down in the back of a Starlet! :D:lol:

Dirty filthy animal Sparky, cars are for driving, houses are where loving takes place (up to you where bouts in the house though :D )

Blimey, you must be uber short to be able to lay down in the back of a Starlet! :D:lol:

lol, well i could curl up! lol hmm the seats already have stains so a few more i dont think will harm! they are so so snug!!! i think its the 2nd best mod I've ever done out of me cars!

a quick question, i no the glanza's are re-stricted... i think i no how to by pass it (swapping the hoses round with one another) but dose this damage the engine in any way???

cheers!

• 4 months later...

its been a while since i posted when the recaro's went in well here is an update. i have to confess i dont come on here as much as the other staret forum! but il try and be good from now on.

well since last here's a list of whats been happening to the lil slut on me drive!

1.had a rolling road session to see standard power which was 135bhp-134lbt

2. a new tyre as i got a puncher

3. Apexi turbo timer

4. locking wheel nuts

5. HKS F con is ecu

6.HKS EVC 6 boost controller

7. loom and what no to install by a pro! (not me)

8. re-map and another rolling road... 142bhp-175lbt (low bhp as cooling and clutch was a problem)

9. front mount intercooler (autobahn88) shabby fixings tbh! had to get some samco reducers.

10. oil change

11.tein spanners for lowering

12. new Eagle F1 tyres

13. got me self a genuine toyota splitter of which will be fitted tuesday.

DSC00782.jpg

DSC00785.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

DSC00787.jpg

dyno2120607.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

DSC00888.jpg

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00967.jpg

DSC00984.jpg

DSC00989.jpg

DSC00993.jpg

DSC01003.jpg

DSC01025.jpg

DSC01027.jpg

DSC01913.jpg

my clutch has now killed itself so now need a clutch! anyone has any good ones or ideas for me? say ruff looking at one which can handle 200bhp-250lbt??

enjoy and comment! :lol:

harnes was made up for me as there are none for the starlet. i got it mapped by a contact through a rolling road called "track and Road" in essex. so far i dont no its full potential. aprantly??? lol

the top picture is the place where i bought my v, and he had loads of them there for me to choose.

www.japanmotors.biz

thankyou for the comments people. next time i post it will be with a splitter, poss meshed up front (in black :D ) the car got lowered yesterday, just waiting for it to settle. the tein coilovers where very stiff! buying a clutch today so, going to be skint for a month or two! :lol: