Flower bombed starlet

Basically ive done two pranks of my other half's car now

The first being - Putting a yellow taxi triangle on the roof that i 'borrowed' because she drive's a yellow mg zr so it suited it

The second being - Hanging a mouldy banana from her towing eye when she was at work resulting in everyone she works with calling her banana girl!

Well she got me back today :) This is what i saw when approaching my car after work today. Bitch! lol

ghgdfj.jpg

Unfortunately for her my mates a fisherman... She don't like touching fish so Layering her windscreen with dead fish when it's parked somewhere seems like the best place to start ;) lol

Do this but remove the windscreen wipers so she cant just hit them off :)

Forget that, be mega evil! Lots of fish ad fish juice where the air vents suck the air in from, then put some raw fish somewhere in the car she wont find to slowly rot :)

steel tie a fish to her zorst mani ;)

She's threatening to do this to me :) lol

Why not get some smelly fish and hide it under the scuttle panel so when she puts the heaters on it drags the stench in lol

D

Yeah have thought about it... I think im going to get 2 dead fish and basically force feed them the wiper blades :( So she will have 2 dead fish digesting her wipers haha ;)

Dog shit under the doors handles... by the time she realises, its tooooooooooooo late.

and put drawing pins in the dog shit, so they grab the handle, fingers in the shit onto the pin, sharpe pain, pull hand out and instantly put there finger in there mouth to suck it(like you do for some reason when you prick your finger). . . . . dog shit in mouth!

hahahaha