no chatter and not dumping!

right, since fitting my K24 turbo setup i havnt been able to get it to bost right

when i accelerate the car pulls nicely to 3,000rpm and then it feels like it hits a wall and is really hesitant under boost until about 4.5k then it frees up and boost fine to 0.8bar like it should

but when i let off there is only a very very faint chatter and it will not dump for the bov

i asked a mechanic and he said it sould like a electriavl problem as it feels like a misfire

he has said to change the plugs and dizzy cap which i will be doing this week but surely if it was anything like that i would have my engine managment light on?

i have take everything on and off about 4times now all the intercooler is tight as can be

i had a new exhaust fitted last weekend and it also sound like a tractor so im guessing that is blowing slighty

anyone have any ideas or what to check for?

also been told it could be poston rings but im not burning any oil at all

just went for a drive after sorting the mani out

there is a slight hissing sound coming from the inlet manifold

when i had the new enigne fitted they didnt fit a new inlet mani gasket could this be the cause?

it hesitats badly between 3-4krpm and makes full boost just after 4k but still wont dump

right can anyone confirm that my wastegate is correct

i have it connect to the throttle body

blue pipe is the wastegate one and the black pipe was orrginally connected there but have just blocked it off

is that okay?

017-9.jpg

and conected to the side of the wastegate

018-11.jpg

how come you havent connected the blue pipe to the turbo and gone for the inlet ? im guessing theres no t-off from the turbo ?

and if this problem has happend since you put your new turbo kit, you could possibly blame the wastegate/turbo