Where we all from

Wen u pickin your turbo up stu? I cld meet u with that part?

Picked it up a week or so back mate. I can meet you wenever ive still got wheels just has to be after 5 at night lol.

good to see your making progress if u get stuck just gimme a shout :thumbsup:

Now you say that ive got a few wee daft things to mention.

As yous know am no ditchin my aircon well i dont want to but i have thought about just can be bothered with the hassle. Is there anythin wrong with using the fine mesh or would that cause the turbo to get chipped?

Does any one have a pic of what they one to the power steering bracket to make a sandwhich plate fit? I dont have one to check but want to grind it down while i have it off.

PCV valve do i just get that from toyota? I ravaged it trying to take it out.

Shaun ill b on to you soon il send you that doe mate.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U can use a fine mesh I did but obv it is riskyier than using a filter cause a small bit crap might get sucked up and damage the turbo. Not totaly sure on the power steering bracket tbh I think every sandwhich plate is diffrent.

Pcv valve is toyota jobbie but they cost bout 30 quid I might have a spare kicking around ill have a look tonight

Wot u get a ct9 hybrid? Aye got everythin mate jus need a silicon pipe for the intake side of the turbo and work out wit am gny do because av still got ma aircon. U got any pipes lyin about a could bodge sumthin out of?

Naw keepin it thats how am lookin to bodge one a bought some ductin pipe the day fae halfrauds n a cheap ripspeed airfilter jus to do me but av fucked the piping so ill needty jus go wae mesh the now unless u have anythin?

spoted a silver glanza again to day black wheels red anodised lip who is this mystery person taunting me :p

o and i found an all black pcv valve aswell if thats better suited for you

Edited by _shaun_

spoted a silver glanza again to day black wheels red anodised lip who is this mystery person taunting me :p

o and i found an all black pcv valve aswell if thats better suited for you

it wis up for sale on gumtree mate a dont think the boy is a member on here like , a dunno if its still for sale but it deffo sounds like the same car a seen

Stu a checked ma garage the day no got any hosin that size mate. Should just take sizes n go on ebay n get 2 bends n a straight joinin bit a pipe. Ats what ma pal done n its the one av got now. think the sizes are on the pipes av got so a could give u them.

Copy_000_Copy_000_IMG_0422.jpg

Got ma turbo the day and measured it. from the turbo its 55mm down to 51mm then a straight bit of ally pipe at 51mm then from the ally pipe to air fillter its 51mm to 75mm your air filter might be bigger or smaller ul need to check that. ;)