Where we all from

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep mate if you look back this tends to be the sortd of general banter thread for all the scottish lads just to get their chat in amongst ourselves.

Like paul said pop some pics up we have a scots starlet pics thread most of us have contributed to.

And welcome mate most of us are also members on TGTT aswell.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep not many of the newbies coming into this thread I think they might still be finding there way around. Either that or they have found out what they needed to and bolted again lol.

As for mine shaun fitted my boost controller and TRD dial surrounds at the weekend this makes me a happy man lol. :D

Got a DEPO one off james mate. £100 canny go wrong with that.

Plus its ideal for me it went into my pillar pod and replaced my old boost gauge so no need to make holes in dashboards or have nasty dials anywhere. Ill stick up a few pics later on mate you can get a swatch.

Is it supposed to arrive with you today or just in port? Whos is couriering?

aye i got a wideband from him still sitting in the box waiting lol.

arrive to me today it got cleared by customs thursday. some company from anyvan.com just waiting to hear back from guy if hes managed to pick it up. cant wait for it to arrive tho am skint so just be daft little jobs like riping out the a/c ill get done to it. gonna mot it as standard then ill set about taking it to bits lol

Haha it must be heart wrenching getting it all immaculate then ust ripping it straight to bits. Are you gna drive it 1st to see how painfully slow it is lol?

Aye the depo stuff looks decent the EBC's work well and they look smart cant complain at those prices.

wont be registered for a few months but a little trip down some "private ground" might be in order when it arrives.

only few things ill be doing to it this month prob try mot it next month but skint atm once its moted i can drop the engine and get it ready. gotta try get some 205 paint to spray up a few body parts to make it look a bit more respectful

My ep95 was pretty gutsy with the n/a engine stu youd be surprised. That short ratio box makes all the difference. Still not drivin it properly under turbo power but i know its gonna be awesome!

Seems to be shit loads of scottish members poping up latley

FINALLY FOUND MA FUCKIN STAINLESS CABLE TIES!!! :D

so 2moz the rest of the exhaust gets wrapped and fitted and hopefully it lines up perfectly with the decat because of the custom work it had done!

also gona have a bash at fittin the fmic and potentially hav the headlights back on after a check all the earths.plus inside needs a wipe down due to the wee bits of mould growin due to neglect lol

You guys are in a very exclusive club haha.

Wish i was around when they were all getting imported...

Shaun, if its no up by mid week, go an get it yourself haha.

Aye not many of us lol.

Well another company is ment to get it tomorrow they have assured me by 9am they will call to confirm they are on way to collect and will have it to me by 6 at latest so we will wait and see funny thing is it was less hastle to get the car from Japan to the uk that it was to get it delivered a 5 hour drive lol

pfffft mostly stock parts but then daft things like cusco front strut brace, greddy turbo timer, indiglo dails i shelfed both sides of the garage and there full lol ill take a pic of how i set up the garage later not realy much but i reakon will be fucking spot on for me

You can stick all stuff like that on the new car tho mate so thats no bad thats how I was shocked at you selling your wheels n seats. Im assuming that was just funds to support the build?

Haha aye get some up n remind me how much your garage is the absolute dogs danglies lol.