Where we all from

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol ats how the garage is good mate. Straight in n onto the ramps then get the geny runnin n get the light on n at heats the garage up. lol. done ma wee saxo in that garage in the snow haha!! :) wouldnt take long tae do mate.

Klkl a thought u didnt get it. should a said mate. It would a been done before now lol. :). al give u a shout soon en mate n we'll tackle it. all ul need is some grease n two metal tie wraps to do the cv boots back up. :)

U just stick it on drive on ramps and take the drive shafts out of the cup and leave the cups in the gearbox to stop the oil coming out? Sound en mate Im good whenever like that will only take us 3 hour tops. I dont think im going out this weekend because av no bought a costume but might be busy next so just when your free.

Aye mate just leave the cups in the box but when u undo the cv boot your grease in the boot will drip out. just need grease to stick back in to the cv boot to save the cv dryin out. klkl we'll get onto it soon as. Are u off through the wk next wk?

Edited by daveEP

U cant drop the shaft out the box if its on ramps john and by the man I jus said that because hes forgettin am a mechanic lol.

Aye mate weel just leave the cups in save the oil a only done the clutch few k's ago so oil in it is fresh so would rather save it.

I really wanted to buy his GT while ago, but id just bought a '94 wrx at the time. The paintwork was a wee bit rough but the car was mechanically sound. Offered him a straight swap but he wasnt up for it.

Suprised his GT hasn't gone yet, its been on sale for ages.

Hmmmmm lol.

No boostin properly but the turbos comin off the end of this week to go up and get finished off so that will be sorted after i put it back on.

Some sorta grindin type noise when am turnin. Am hoping weev just bent the back plates when we were wrestling with the hubs.

Went and double checked everythin for tightness was all good apart from the jubilee clips and the thick earth on to the gearbox mount.

Clutch feels a bit better tho so thats a bonus lol. Still needty get that slave on because its no as sensitive as I'd like.

Wit you doin the nyt? Could be doin with grabbin ma tools at somepoint lol. You get ma txt the other nyt aye?

• 2 months later...