Where we all from

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much u after for them stu? Cheers daniel but id only end up changing it again anyway, i want to have this gt running well as my dads gonny be runnin about in it lol his v8 gmc is killing him on fuel :))

The dastek is spliced in or id have givin u it mate, by the way im picking up a set of wheels tommorow so i will have something else for u:)

I have a ct9 aswell but thats a spare for me. I could probs get a hold of another one if u want it aswell mate. I dno wot id be after man prob jus swaps if uve got somethin want if no we can discuss budda.

Geez a pm mate

Dunno what am doin tbh mate just need to see how it goes. Id rather not have to fuck about with the 95 but if i buy a new turbokit i would have to put it on the 4paw, not a wee runabout for ma dad lol

I had one of the wheels on this earlier but no pics of them on the gt:(

http://s719.photobucket.com/user/bucketep91/media/photo-37.jpg.html'>photo-37.jpg

15s on the front and 14s on the rear lol

Haha so they are the exact same just an inch bigger lol. Defo has to be 15s though mate 14s are just too small. 16's would be best if they didnt rub.

Charlie I assume youve nae aftermarket sideskirts?

I need sideskirts and a front bumper.

Shaun wit you got mate? Or everything of your goin on the 95?

See mate am no really a fan of the sideskirts either but if a change to a diff bumper then i dno how it looks with normal skirts. I think Im just gna go with a cut 96 bumper and laguna splitter I think tht looks best anyway.

Nah mate no rear lip. Im no into them either you no think they look better without? Am chasin a carbon fibre bonnet and live sports spoiler slam it on its hole will look decent a reckon. Jus no sure wit colour to get it was thinkin of goin Arden Blue in memory of ma corsa haha.

You need to get Glanza mirrors on yours lol.

Edited by StuDoc 72

Oem skirts dont look too bad with aftermarket bumpers imo. I sold idrees a nice pair of skirts but dont think he ever used them? We originally thought they were ep91 toms skirts but turns out they werent but if i was looking for aftermarket skirts it would be those ones ill try n find a pic

Edited by bucketep91
  • 3 weeks later...

How many SRs do you need haha. They look sooo sweet in silver.

In other news, my GT is going for its MOT retest in a few days, because the boy that MOT'd it at work must have not had his hole the night before and failed it on a list of shite really.

lol I've had 1 in every colour and fancy getin a daily 1 and slamin it on coils,8j rims wae a nice fully stainless wae jdm angled backbox runnin the 100bhp jdm lump with throttle bodies,lightweight fly and pulleys and tweekd wae a megasquirt ecu.....should see it pump a few things bud :thumbsup: