Where we all from

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not talking about Geo mate don't really know him ive nothing bad to say about him.

N/A's though are still for homos lol.

naw ano mate, did u watch the vidz? geos poverty spec 80 was fuckin rapid!

ma old SR was stripped,induction,decat,light weight recaros,slammed bout 60-70mm on the front,50-60mm on the back and fuellin cranked up and decky as my witness from his balcony, was glued to the arse of a 1.8 MR2 n actually got infront then we slowed for a roundabout were he gave me the thumbs up and had a cheeser from ear to ear! proper surprised him lol

pumped many a corsa,clio,focus and you wont believe me 1 bit but i out handled an A3 quattro.

miss the wee beast so bad man!

Shameless whorin but a dont give 2 fucks

oldblackStarletSR_zps6181835a.jpgIMAG0141.jpgIMAG0141.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ive barley drivin it up here mate lol im gonny insure and tax it in a couple of weeks so ill pop down soon

I was going to bump thi up earlier, been offered another gt. it used to belong to my mate who looked after it and never thrashed it. Ive worked on it a lot and i know the engine was a good one. He sold it and the new owner told him the headgasket was away 2 weeks later but he got "some green shit that was 40 quid oot halfords" ( his words lol) now hes crashed it and turns out he insured it wrong and insurance didnt pay out and ive been offered it at a good price. Any ideas what the "green shit" could be?

I'm still on the lookout for a half decent N/a donor motor atm, decided on a EP91 shape, just need to find one nearby, in an ok colour and cheap.

I've made a list here but its only silly things atm.

Anyway aye well give me a shout if you buy it then :)

Aww really, i thought he might have a couple cutting about, he up for selling one cheap for a good cause lol ?

I'll be in Glasgow next week anyway so could possibly have a swatch at that one near you then.

Nice one man, well i'll see what cash i've got at the end of next week and i'll drop you a PM to see if that SR is still there ?

Theres a 5E for sale near me, so that'll be getting bought and dropped in :)

Av no read the whole thread but the green shit u put in your coolant and run the engine. It has copper through it and the copper gets forced through the nackered hg gets melted and seals it. I tryed it on ma vxr before a traded it in but it didnt work cause the head gasket was blown the other direction so was pressurising the coolant rather than using water lol.

Haha sounds like some quality shit lol ill have a gander n see how it goes

Ill keep an eye out for that sr daniel i seen it yeaterday and its been for sale a few weeks now.

Edited by bucketep91