Where we all from

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol must be killing you. Youll needto bare with me with these wheels there in ma maws garage and i dont speak to her so ill needto get a hold of her n tell her am comin to take them n al get pics n shit.

Dave you got your gaskets n bolts n tht?

Happnin lads. naw stu no yet need to pay ma rent this wk then work a wk for another wage then al order them. soon as the engines back together its a race to get it finished, mot'd, insured n taxed then its fun times. so near but yet so far lol.

Whats happnin way this scottish meet defo need to get a big one this year. :)

Dont worry shaun soon as your new shell turns up ul forget all about your old one lol. :)

Dan al get they bulbs to u mate not forgot. got u 3 big ones n 3 wee ones now. Found another big one. :) defo need to get a meet.

We will see theres a load of boys on here now from glasgow and the west of scotland but very few actually on the road which could be an issue.

Haha ano mate but ad give you them and you can just pay whenever a know where you stay so its all good haha.

Oooft tho shaun bet that was a heart breaker its all up here from now ma man but am always here to help you with the mechanical side of things if your not sure.

aye was pretty gutted when it was getting lifted on the truck lol. if i can blag the weekend of work think me and mate are heading to b&q to get some wood gonna sort out the garage and get it the way i want. trying to pack up my roll cage to send to germany what a pain in the tits this is

Aw so its u thats sending the roll cage to ze germans. a seen the thread when scrolling earlyer never went into it tho. aye a bet it is a pain in the

( . ) ( . )'s lol. best off while u dont have a car in the garage. get it lined with ply or gyprock and more heaters lol.

aye just making up a bench with space for storage and a bit for the compressor then gonna put selfs all along the sides but above head height. then look into flooring the roof for more storage. should invest in a heater but i just seem to get side tracked by car parts

Lol thats true i've seen for my self haha. snd like a plan mate. Storage, storage, storage lol as much floor space as posible man. Bench n box for compresor to sit ill help with space too!! your garage is a good size to.

aye want it as clean as possible and everything stored away as soon as i cant put something away i just leave it at my ass then before i no it the whole place is a state. think it will be about this time next month so aslong as i dont get stuck at work should be plenty of time. then strip down that and fill the garage with more shit lol

Move this on here because weev pure hijacked pauls thread lol.

Hard to say because its been wet. As far as handling goes the suspension that was on it was the tits anyway so I didnt expect much improvement just give me more adjustability for future n that.

Plus the handling on mine has never been quite right its always been very floaty thats why am gna change the ball joints.

Lol aye a thought that it wouldnt have been much diff but as u say u can ajust it as u plz. Aye get the ball joints on n get it low as but still enough so u can drive it haha!! Defo some 10mm spacers behind they wheels tae. :)

• 2 weeks later...