Where we all from

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen it before last year when i was down that way and put up a spotted thread but i wasnt anybody on here. I'm at college this week so if we go down by there for lunch i'll have a look about see if i can see it. Going by the pics there are a couple of optionals on it.

• 2 months later...

I think this is the longest this thread has lay unused for so ill hopefully kick it back to life.

Finally got mine back on the road yesterday when one of my headlights went out which is never good when they are hid's. One of the spades that plug into the plug for the original bulb had completely disintigrated to that lovely white/blue corrosion powder. Luckily i had a spare so wired it back in moved the ballasts up behind the fuse box and its tidier than ever.

Finally got round to removing all the vac pipes from the inlet mani so its looking pretty tidy now and all went well which has kind of brought the love back when i was so close to breaking lately so its happy days for me.

Edited by StuDoc 72

I didnt know ures was off the road stu. are there any starlets in scotland on the road just now lol

I picked up a new little project today since the ep95 is finished :D

photo-36.jpg

aah there she is :p

charlie, u got a spare civic rad mountin kit kickin about?

It was off the road because my old work failed its mot on havin no cat n i cudnt be fucked fitting it but ended up i got one so its back.

Was jus considering it because i cudnt be fucked with the hassle of working on it for pointless stuff. Plus i dont know where im gna fund mods because the mrs wont be gettin any bursary for uni so weer 500 a month down but jus keepin it now.

Haha charlie u no happy unless your busy. Jezzas going by that grill i presume.

Edited by StuDoc 72

Forgot about this topic lol.

Nice to see another starlet saved ^^^

Im just trying to get mine ready for a MOT. Few wee bits and and pieces

like wire in rear fog light, horn and indiglows

fix brakes

fit oil pressure switch

fit gt trims

fix bumper on with spring things

seal up decat to exhaust

put grille on

Then hopefully its all good to go :)