Where we all from

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much have you been quoted and what kind of respray?

I was gna come but involved a days work to my car to make it presentable and i just didnt have the heart lol.

Edited by StuDoc 72

12 or 1300 but thats mates rates with the 2 rear arches all rewelded. Shit lot of work needs to go into the skyline body kit and wings fitted basically as big a re spray as you get without stripping out the interior.

I'm gna be getting my starlet done by them when I get the body kit and decide which colour to go.

No 100% if its castle powder coating i think it is though. They are down castle green street round the back at the tunnels in the yard everyone used to play football in when it lay open. Next to where the gyppos used to be.

Heres the new beast! Got this to use as a donor for the black gt and was gonna scrap it but a mate of mines wants the shell so happy days. Does have a few engine problems but im sure i can build a good engine from the 2 i have here.

http://s719.photobucket.com/user/bucketep91/media/photo-41.jpg.html'>photo-41.jpg

Excuse the flat tires on the other one its not moved for ages lol

Not bad man, least you'll have everything to get the other one going. My pal tells me theres a Glanza sitting in Drumchapel for about a year, anyone know it ?

And thats UKSC back online a couple of days now :D Gonna try and see what starlets Geo has got sitting about.