Where we all from

well the seats i need new frames for to fit to the 4paw so id rather sell these as bolt in ep91s and keep an eye out for seats and then mod them to ep95 rails. i had a guy offer me what i wanted but hes since broke the car so i dunno they might stay. wheels wise am still on the fence realy want a set of xxr's but erik has a set and now amjad is going to put copys n his car so not sure if i want to be the 3rd car with them but when i picture the car its sitting on them so i just dunno lol.

well the the dails wont fit the n/a clocks and from memory you need to swap looms to run glanza dails which i wont be cause am running a standalone. strut and turbo timer ill prob be selling aswell as i want one of those sexy zisco front struts and the turbo timer used to drive me nuts with my alarm thats why i got rid of it

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awf mate a dunno man the plan was to get an evo 10 and buy a cheap diesel for work but ive got 10 points now so the evos out the window. So going for a diesel so most likely a scirocco but the finance company are asking too much for a settlement fee they want the money I owe and the interest I would pay over the remained of the term so I needto check my terms and conditions then write a letter of complaint and according to the financial ombisman they will then offer me an alternative either that or the FO takes it to trading standards.

Was hoping to get it this month aswell we were up at motorpoint last week pretty much buyin 1 until this happened but hey ho just got to get it dealt with I suppose.

ahh i keep getting tempted by a nice bmw for getting to work but the miles i do it would lose money had over fist so just gonna stick with cheap dailys. got gang raped by electricity bill this month aswell so gonna need to watch my ass next month or so. work is ment to be actualy giving out proper work titles and pay raises for them so hopefully ill get the supervisor role and it comes with a nice cheaky bonus

Well we had it down to between a scirocco and a 3 series coupe google autovogue. Was gna get one of theirs but she thinks they are too big and that she would look daft in them. She looks daft regardless of what shes driving but she was having none of it and preferred the scirocco so looks like one of those. Tbf you get alot more for your money for 1 of those and will likely get a 60 plate with 10k on it for 15k as apposed to a 58 plate bm with 40k for 15k so makes more sense i suppose.

aye but theres just something about the bms that are stunning. problem is ive done 13k miles in 10 months on the daily so a new car just isnt worth it. need to get a 4x4 for next winter as this year was murder with the weather but the misses says a 4x4 is to big so ill need to wait till shes driving and get her to try drive to work in 3" of snow in a clio and see how she gets on lol

To be fair though mate with these new german motors they hold their value really well even with a ton of mileage. It still costs 10k for 1 with 100k on the clock for some reason so I wouldnt worry about that but a BM would flap at yours in the tiniest bit of snow.

You need a diesel audi TT quattro lmao.

Buy a 52plate diesel jag with 4x4 cheap luxurious and good on fuel kinda ticks all your boxes and its better than a VAG lol.

:p all the moaning to the misses finaly paid of and she let me get one lol. stay in arse end of nowere so dont get may cars passing at all. everytime i here a car am looking out to see if its the 4paw and i swear theres never been so many cars past me in one day lol

not doing much till its moted but will crack on with a few silly things. by the way did you have to you make up custom seat rails? i looked at my recaros and they look identical to the ones in the car but i was told they were different

I think its only 1 of the feet on the rsils that are placed differently. I used the ep95 feet welded to my rails

ill have a look later it cant be far off anyway lol

Great news !! Your garage looks a lot different from when i saw it haha, its not covered in tons of shit anymore, and a glanza with no front end lol. You get your roof storage solution installed yet ?

aye my mates an ex-joiner so i called him into help out lol. havent floored the roof but its holding all the bumpers n stuff up there right now

quite alot of marks on the driverside they had told me told me about it but i had planed to respray this year so didnt bother me. but think a new door and a good machine polish should make it alot more presentable till i get round to a respray next winter.

its snowing like hell outside right now so i may have to nip out again in it later for a quik play just need to watch myself cause the roads around me dont get grited and it be quite hard to explain to the police if it got stuck :p