My 1994 Black GT Turbo STOLEN

My 1994 GT was stolen from my house in Stroud, Gloucestershire sometime between 6.45AM and 8.15AM this morning!

Went to work on my 125 it was there. My mother text me at 9 after taking my sister to college and it was gone.

Just thought I'd try and let as many people as possible know in the faint hope i get it back :/

Reg: M759 ECV

Completely standard.

All that was left where i parked it was a fuck off steel pole and bits of glass.

Probably long gone by now but its worth a shot.

Not that I'll be able to afford the isurance on it come renewal now.

Will post up pics once i get on my laptop.

So angry right now! ;)

When it actually hit me what happened, I wanted to fucking kill em!

Going out in a few minutes to search round the local area when most stolen cars are dumped. Fingers crossed :/

Good luck fella. Check new items on eBay in case.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/37788918.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/cleangt.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/691/picture167o.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/picture166c.jpg/

Some pics I found. Completely standard! Got the fuzz coming around tomorrow, not too sure what that's gunna achieve but it can only help. Been all around the local area tonight looking for it being dumped somewhere but no luck. Just a waiting game now :/

2 medium sizes patches of lacquer fade on the roof directly above both the driver and passenger seat. Small ding in the front passenger side wing and only 3 hub caps. Lost one somewhere along the line. MOMO Course steering wheel.

Yeah DNA on the steel pole could be the best bet. Blood is what they normally look for if they hurt themself along the way. Hope you get your car back mate and hope the fucking scummy cunts get what they deserve. If it was me I would want to mash their brains into a bloody pulp.

Yeah DNA on the steel pole could be the best bet. Blood is what they normally look for if they hurt themself along the way. Hope you get your car back mate and hope the fucking scummy cunts get what they deserve. If it was me I would want to mash their brains into a bloody pulp.

pole wud of been used 2 break window n snap your ignition barrel chances r they had gloves on theyd obviously been watchin 4 a while bad times always a good idea to put manual cut off on fuel pump no fuka taking your car unless got a low loada

Wouldnt of been able to get low loader where it was parked, its a very narow road.

must have been watching it as it is sort of tucked away only in view by neighbours.

making me more weary as i dropped him off with a set of wheels the night before and often meet up in my car in that area. :D

Wouldnt of been able to get low loader where it was parked, its a very narow road.

must have been watching it as it is sort of tucked away only in view by neighbours.

making me more weary as i dropped him off with a set of wheels the night before and often meet up in my car in that area. :D

dude did you take it lol put a switch on live wire to fuel pump hidden so cant be found its more safer than alarm immobiliser because no fukas starting engine unless they knew where switch is

Well, today I've been told by 2 different people that its in the dursley area. One of my friends mate had a gypsy try and sell him a Starlet GT Turbo yesterday. Police came around earlier so I passed on the information. Nothing i can do but wait..