she finally came out of the garage!!!!

has your dad got it in one of them dust free zones in his garage, lolz! basically an airtight car bag!

lol, yep! has a shit load of fans on it to keep the air circulating so it stops the moisture from settling :lol: the starlet will be in one one day :wub:

That is gorgeous. Wish my dad was into cars. He has a huge double garage at his which is converted into pigeon lofts :lol:

phaha, that made me chuckle mate! cant say he's not into his birds though, albeit the featherd type :wub:

simply awesome.
That is epic mate!!
B)
oh my lawd!! :lol::wub:

why cant my dad be cool! :wub:

Very nice mate
awesome!!
wow thas a proper gem fair play B) loves the old beemers think a e30 is as old as id go tbh cuz your dads beemer is bucks in any state fair play B)

lol, cheers lads! i shall let him know the beemer is appreciated by the "younger generation" B)

Love it!!

bet bmw would give him a pretty penny for it

lol, they cant have it! its part of my inheritance :lol: haha! he still has a shed load of new bits to put on it, got some special recaro's :wub: but its taken him the best part of 30 years! lol!!!!!!