Sard analyse ecu

Anybody know what the difference between a sard analyse and a standard ecu is. I have one with a sard seal in tact on the side and has a sard plague on the front. I thought these were meant to raise the rev limit and bypass fuel cut but I still have the same limiter and fuel cut. Thanks matt

I've got a sard on mine and there basically the same as the jam and blitz ones ect.

Does sound like you have bought a standard ECU I'm afraid :lol:

I would open a dispute with both ebay and paypal and get your money back mate if possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Going to open this up at the weekend what am I looking for to see if it's genuine? As the fuel cur and rev limit have not been changed is there any way to get it mapped? Also is there anything I need to do when I plug it back in ie leave it to idle for a while and will I need an upgraded fuel pump to run a bar or should the ecu run this regardless? Cheers guys matt

Going to open this up at the weekend what am I looking for to see if it's genuine? As the fuel cur and rev limit have not been changed is there any way to get it mapped? Also is there anything I need to do when I plug it back in ie leave it to idle for a while and will I need an upgraded fuel pump to run a bar or should the ecu run this regardless? Cheers guys matt

Some ecu's with daughter board are destroyed by sun light when you open them. I would do some research maybe ask Sard it should have some id on it also check if the seals are genuine and intact. Would try to be sure you sure hitting fuel cut and not leaning out but that shouldnt be fuel pump.

There's no way of checking inside as all the screws have been rounded off. I have no idea how I can contact sard so any help on that would be great. It's definately fuel cut and the rev limit has not been raised. The guy who sold it said he ran a bar on it but I doubt turbo set up and standard fuel pump would make the fuel cut and rev limit resort back to standard would it? Matt

Have a look in person sometime bud I'll bring her round when your free if that would make life easier? I'll get an upgraded fuel pump as I need one anyway and see if that solves the problem. If not back to the drawing board and try and get my money back if it's a fake. Matt

Cheers bud. I'm going to get a fuel pump this week and see what happens with that of it still doesn't run as a sard should I'll contact the seller again and make eBay and uksc aware he's selling fake shite. Hopefully it'll work as I'd rather have an ecu than the money back but there we go. Matt

There's no way of checking inside as all the screws have been rounded off. I have no idea how I can contact sard so any help on that would be great. It's definately fuel cut and the rev limit has not been raised. The guy who sold it said he ran a bar on it but I doubt turbo set up and standard fuel pump would make the fuel cut and rev limit resort back to standard would it? Matt

This is the sard I was thiking of -

%E8%A3%BD%E5%93%81%E6%A1%88%E5%86%85'>http://www.sard.co.jp/after_eng/new/info.h...%A1%88%E5%86%85

I had a chipped board the owner said was leaning out when I bought it. I had bigger injectors than stock and had no problem with it.

Once I hit what I thought was fuel cut but it turned out to be compressor surge stalling out the turbo.

It sounds strange rev limit is not increased unless it is the auto one. Also what about the boost limit has it been raised?

Do the sard ecu's use a special map sensor to go with the higher boost?

Avoid buying anything from ironfury12 on eBay. You will probaby end up like me with faulty or fake shite and be out of pocket. I'm still trying to sort this but he's adamant I need a fuel pump for it to work he reckons he ran a bar and it revved higher. Confused as to why it don't for me

ok, so im doing some digging

he bought it from a ebay user called

phoenixboi-123 on 03-Aug-11 for 400Euro.

here is the original add where he bought it

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Glanza-v-...e-/160615505909

i can see they bought from each other through feedback history.

now time for me to look for this guy on uksc/tgtt