JAE the aftermath!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking we could have some Uksc games but something unique not like 5aside or tug of war, maybe everyone should bring a nurf guns or a manly wet t-shirt comp or like we did this year see how many Uksc members we can get on the sportrak (epic), who can get the most car keys off the civic stand who always seem to park right next to us and set off fireworks!

hey sorry i wasnt too talkative when you cam up friday night, was just trying to get my bearing sorted and get the tent up before it got dark lol. just added him and waiting for him to accept so i can see, that 1 of jades car looks sweeeeet :)

i see you now have new wheels though haha, car was clean as :)

lol no worries im sure we will come across each other next year haha. yh i didnt have jades fb so i tagged u in it so u both could see. the wheels have been on there for ages after i ruined the ones i bought of you lol x

Was fantastic to see the regulars again and great to put names to some new faces.

Highlight of the weekend was Lottie saying she thought I was older than I actually am, thinking much, much older infact. Such a charming girl! :D

I do apologise for not being much of a sport thismorning, felt as rough as the phaesant Rob hit. Once I got back, a nice soak and a damn nice cooked meal sorted me out and got me moving!

Roll on next year!

i didnt say u looked older i just imagained u older like 30 or someting haha! im sorry i am cherming really :D x

Lusch meet i must say, to bad i could not staid the whole weekend.

Maybe i come over next year with my own and add some more nl starlets (if possible) to the stand, maybe invite some germans to.

They got cool starlet to tho.

Maybe a good thought, original PS3 stand on it with Glanza trials... and some banging speakers, all night disco party!!!

PS3 and GT4/5 trials sounds like a fantastic idea, but needs to be run on a tv big enough for us all to see.

Would be great to see some foreign turnout, be sure to tag some Paseo Owners along and maybe we can get a stand going!