JAE the aftermath!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was an absolute brill weekend

was such a great laugh and the banter was brill

Big thanks to Rob for putting on a great show and to everyone for making the effort to roll up in some seriously clean starlets

Roll on next year my first JAE but deffiniatly not my last :thumbsup:

jamie has uploaded loads of photos aswell if people want to look at them. they will be uploaded on here at some point tomorrow though. If u want to see them on facebook its @ jamie hobson http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...1323&type=1

such a great club and so happy be part of it! thanks for an awesome weekend x

jamie has uploaded loads of photos aswell if people want to look at them. they will be uploaded on here at some point tomorrow though. If u want to see them on facebook its @ jamie hobson http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...1323&type=1

such a great club and so happy be part of it! thanks for an awesome weekend x

hey sorry i wasnt too talkative when you cam up friday night, was just trying to get my bearing sorted and get the tent up before it got dark lol. just added him and waiting for him to accept so i can see, that 1 of jades car looks sweeeeet :thumbsup:

i see you now have new wheels though haha, car was clean as :thumbsup:

Quality weekend that YOU the members can be proud off :thumbsup: Hope you all enjoyed the stand YOU all deserve

Good to Meet old and new members as usual a "family" atmosphere

As already said roll on NEXT YEAR, fancy dress anyone on the Saturday evening :thumbsup:

John

Was fantastic to see the regulars again and great to put names to some new faces.

Highlight of the weekend was Lottie saying she thought I was older than I actually am, thinking much, much older infact. Such a charming girl! :thumbsup:

I do apologise for not being much of a sport thismorning, felt as rough as the phaesant Rob hit. Once I got back, a nice soak and a damn nice cooked meal sorted me out and got me moving!

Roll on next year!

A MASSIVE apology -

There were so many people I wanted to talk to, see, natter about starlets with but instead I got so totally pickled on Friday night that I have not felt that rough the day after in years.

People were talking to me and I couldn't understand the most simple of sentences, I had the attention span of a gnat and felt like being sick every time I moved.

The bits I saw were good and your stand looked awesome, some quality cars on there guys :thumbsup:

Fantastic weekend! Was really nice to meet people from here in real life. Felt really welcome, even only being on here for a couple of months (and owning a Corolla lol). The atmosphere was awesome and even though this was mine and Lottie's first JAE we sure don't want it to be our last!

Big thanks to Rob, Amy, Steve, John and everyone else who made it such a good show.

I have put my pictures on the OFFICIAL JAE picture thread here... OFFICIAL JAE PICTURE THREAD

Jamie

big thanks to all the admin staff for such a awsome weekend and plot, and stand. and show, the plot was epic the cars could be looked at from every and any angle u wished. and wat a mint group of peolpe. was feeling the lov all weekend that was going round. xxx x xxxx xxxxxx xxxxx. made som mates for life me think.

chris.

and thanks to the admin for not skining paul, he is a bad boy but i think is learning by past mistakes.