Epic Track Day April 2012 - Deposit details added!

im not worried as i have been on track before, but its jades 1st time, and its a bday present so want her to enjoy it and not have somebody who doesnt know shes never been on track before get arsey with her lol

at least everyone here knows its her car and to be wary that she hasnt been on track before etc etc

just may be something to consider to make the most of the day for everyone :)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will just get her a learner sticker for the back then dude :)

I am sure everyone will be forgiving, but sadly with it being open pit I can't control when she goes out

If you guys were prepared to share to get it to the 40 cars £110 weekend rate I already have 12 interested on Celica Club, otherwise I will just run 2 days :)

Could maybe arrange it though that for a 20 mins session or something we have a starlet only sesh?

Also got something else up my sleeve for a cheap sprint day, just awaiting prices :)

When you thinking of finilising a date

only worry i have is Japfests in May would really hate to clash with that

its normally around 14th may give or take a few days lol

also if this goes ahead and people want to know where any hotels etc are just ask me or socks :)

Don't worry, I will make sure it does not clash, completely forgot about Japfest to be honest!

If I say you have until the end of October to get an idea on numbers before I pencil a date in with the track, then if will give me time to tap up other clubs if needed

Might be going here for a track day with one of the track day companies on the 30th October for a trial and to meet them. Anyone want to join me for a £25 discount making it £90 for the day?

Been thinking some mor about dates, going to try for the last weekend of April/First weekend of May so that it does not clash with anything, keeps cheap and the weather should hopefully still be good

What you think?

I am DEFFINATELY up for this!!! I don't care what she says, Zoe is also up for this because she needs to grow (not literally) some balls and attack corners instead of quivering at them :). Count us in!

1. Hou (either day and any number of cars)

2. Socks

3. Steve GT

4. Idrees (weekend)

5. Ryan Lang (weekend)

6. Shorty

7. Jade_star (weekend)

8. paulgtt - prefer weekend, maybe 2 cars

9. Simon

10. Aaddzz123 (weekend)

11.*zoe* (gay username) (Weekend)

Complete and utter novice when it comes to racing track days, been to a few but never raced, i would love to do this though! and would be down for camping, i would probably be quite slow around the track but would probably pick up a bit towards the end :) but then again its only a 1.3 so everyone will probably be flying past me. only thing that worries me is ragging it to hard and doing some damage to the car and not being able to get home, but ill just have to make sure im covered by the AA ;) Also if theres a few people going from south wales, maybe we could get a little convoy together to drive up there beforehand. but yeah definatley down for this. although ill probably get laughed at on the track, but it will be a laugh!

1. Hou (either day and any number of cars)

2. Socks

3. Steve GT

4. Idrees (weekend)

5. Ryan Lang (weekend)

6. Shorty

7. Jade_star (weekend)

8. paulgtt - prefer weekend, maybe 2 cars

9. Simon

10. Aaddzz123 (weekend)

11.*zoe* (gay username) (Weekend)

12. Dave (weekend)

Don't worry Dave, I am sure it will be a decent mix of cars with different speeds and driver abilities. I for one have never driven on a track properly but there is plenty of run off incase it all goes tits up!

Any opinions on this date people?

They also said we could run a short newbie only session for those that are worried and also we could even run a spring comp at the end if we wanted

Camping is £10

Sounds good :p

And to those who say its too far me and turbo grant will be hiering low loaders to bring our cars on its around 90 quid and anyone over 21 can drive them so long as you hire the trasit style as you will not have a combined weight of over 3.5tones meaning a standard uk licence will allow you to drive one :p so taggy you have no excusie lol

Can you add turbo_grant to the list please hou, im on my mobile so it dosnt work B)