just read the thread you've come along way.

page 1. car did look a bit shite heading the wrong way.

page 2. starting to pick up.

page 3. coming on nice bit rough round the edges.

page 4/5. if you carry on the way your going will have a very nice car.

will be keeping tabs on your progress, well done.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a few quick snaps to keep you updated :)

Updates: GT seats, completley sripped out interior, Rear strut brace, flip out DVD player, and lowering springs which will be fitted early next week :D but at least i have them now so it will look really good when its lowered :) and just an all round tidy up of a few of the bad bits, one of them being the passanger door handle is back black ahah ;) still need my front+back bumper resprayed proffesionaly but that will be done before japfest :)

Also, i did it a while ago but never had many pictures i sprayed my whole interior black, i think it looks really good it looks like its supposed to be black and looks much better than grey IMO :)

Got a few pictures with my dads rally mini today, let me know what you think :) Thanks.

IMAG1021.jpg

IMAG1020.jpg

IMAG1019.jpg

IMAG1018.jpg

IMAG1014.jpg

IMAG1013.jpg

IMAG1012.jpg

IMAG1011.jpg

IMAG1009.jpg

IMAG1008.jpg

IMAG1007.jpg

Thanks for Looking :)

Next update will be lowering springggssss!!!!!!!

its gona look night and day wen lowerd, ul find that the springs wil settle much lower than 40mm at the front but 1 thing i wil say,ul no wer c the same results as the front! because uv stripped it, i had springs 1st then stripped my old sr and it lifted back up a bit lol

cheers mate :) and yeah i was thinking that, because theres no weight in the back when its lowered there will be nothing to settle it down so it wont be as low as the front, but it doesnt matter as long as its lowered because it looks like a mini 4x4 at the moment.

Should be lowered either monday or tuesday :D so exited ahah.

Also fitted my rolla mani today with alot of hard work and a few problems, got a problem with it at the moment but found it what it is thanks to ryan and amjad :D so will be sorted soon ;)

Just a few small updates, should be getting my springs fitted this week but in the meantime ive fitted my Corolla mani and got some harnesses :) the corolla mani has made a nice bit of difference and sounds amazing :p

pics:

IMAG1025.jpg

IMAG1030.jpg

IMAG1035.jpg

IMAG1036.jpg

IMAG1039.jpg

IMAG1053.jpg

looks so ugly without being lowered :( its killing me inside...

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few more pictures......

JAM BACK BUMPER! ;) with many thanks to Mr Lang ;) it looks amazing i think, also sprayed my skirts red and i feel that it looks much cleaner now :p The paint jobs arent perfect, but there the best ive done...theres no paint runs etc they just havent got any shine to them at all really but it looks okish, better than black+silver i think :) and pretty soon (before japfest) everything will be going in for a respray :) Front+back bumper, sideskirts, JAM spoiler (if i buy one hopefully) and JAM front lip :) all be in red too ;) so its going to look mint!

Next on the list is JAM Spoiler+JAM Front lip ;) should be getting the front lip pretty soon then i really really really want the JAM spoiler haha. Sideskirts will have to wait a bit though as i cant afford it all at once :(

I cant wait its actually all starting to come together now :) and i cant wait for it too all be red and shinyyyy!

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

OH! and by the way im getting it lowered on monday 100%! 40mm its going to look so nice!

Let me know what you think :)

yh mate im gonna too most of them, i havnt been able to go any in the past cars always been in bits, so im like a japfest virgin! haha:D tht japfest at castle coombe not long is it, i cant wait! lol

Gets some piks up wen its sitting on its arse! ha 8P

looking good mate get those bits sprayed up nice and a good polish with the springs will look well. also i think some rota gt3's maybe with the red centers or some white slipsteams would finish it off nice mate .also concerntrate on the small things to small details make the car your own and are nice little aditions like stainless engine bay bolts its something cheap but tidys the bay up the little things mate keep that in mind bud and rember at the end of the day its your car as long as your happy with it and makes you smile when you drive it .thats all that matters mate your building it for ya self no1 else