Uksc what a site!!!

Hi to all I'm sat here after a long shift at work thinking how boring i would be without uksc lol, I ant been on here too long but in my short time have been blown away buy the site loads better than any other members club. Great guys/gals and even better motors, so anyways thought I'd start a thread to see what there opinions are so cum on guys let's show sum appreciation. babble over lol

Hi to all I'm sat here after a long shift at work thinking how boring i would be without uksc lol, I ant been on here too long but in my short time have been blown away buy the site loads better than any other members club. Great guys/gals and even better motors, so anyways thought I'd start a thread to see what there opinions are so cum on guys let's show sum appreciation. babble over lol

Well said i totally agree. Great site and people lots of info and great topics. Hats of to uksc keep up the good work :p

I come on here most days for a nosey but donâ??t really post much.

What I can say about this site is that Iâ??ve been on here for 3 years and not once have I asked a question that someone hasnâ??t come back to me with a helpful answer. Bearing in mind Iâ??m as mechanically minded as a slug, the lads on here have always come through and helped me out.

Very impressed with the site and the people