Got the wee ain back in march for a fair price...currently standing at 138 bhp@fly, 110hp@wheels, 119.5 lbs.ft torque.

Current mods are 5zigen full exhaust (cat back), advan wheels (pass on model :S), trd suspension kit and a gready boost gauge.

have always had vw's before so any info on these wee beast would be good :D

7.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

and yes my wheels are yellow :p

6-1.jpg

Any comments welcome

Andy :p

looks tidy mate, they're Advan TC's by the way. :p

if you have a gander in the members rides section you'll see that i run bright red wheels, so having garish wheels isn't all uncommon, plus its jdm, so you'll fit right in :p

Welcome to UKSC!

You've seen the light coming from a VW to a Toyota :p And you won't regret it :p

The Yellow wheels look... Different!

If you want more information on your Glanza then check out the technical section, i'm sure you'll find some interesting facts!

Enjoy your stay :D

Weolcome to the club mate :p

The car looks great and is very different with teh yellow wheels but i actually quite like em :p

Any plans for it?

All the info you need is on this site, just use teh search button at the top right of the page :D:D

• 2 weeks later...

yeah am still a dubber at heart lol.

going euro on this car me thinks.

coilovers are a must to say the least. advans wil NEVER be getting sold. will be putting a set of porsche teledials, refurbed tan, also a porsche 944 tan leather interior to boot aswell.

also i was told that my model is a 'lightweight' edition :S ah think there trying to tell me its cheap lol. because it doesnt have electric windows or electric fold in mirrors either. but still has electric mirrors.aircon etc.

hey mate are you the guy i met after an edinburgh cruse a few wks back?

how did you get on with that hi low boost mod?

yea i h have a wdub adiction in me too, alway thought of what the car would look like on some cromed up 928 winter rims :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...