Which is Top Quality oil filter!

Have a look around theres loads of sites which have cut open and compared different filters iirc genuine toyota always comes out top

But like james, i use blueprint ones and decent quality oil and youll be grand

I dunno if it would go on, i never tried because the filter cup didn't fit. I always do my filters hand tight then 3/4 with the cup wrench, sure it says that on side of OEM Toyota filters.

Ive still got it if someone wants to buy it off me.

well im a snob and only the best will do lol so i use TRD ones at around £30 a throw and change the oil every 3k, but that said its an uprated filter system and also has a magnet in. an oil filter is just as important as any other aspect of an engine in my book so i like to have it filtered as best as i can :)

lol i know its not to every ones taste, but imo the oil wich is circulating around my rather expensive forged engine should be as clean as possable at all times, and as my engine is far from oem specs im more than happy to spend £30 on a filter every oil change. i drive a van daily so the 3k miles takes around 3-6months to clock up :)