• 1 month later...

i think i should add to this.......

great seller, would defo recommend, and the delivery B) well i bought it off him on a thursday noon and the item came perfect on friday morning B)

cant ask for much more

Anup

i think i should add to this.......

great seller, would defo recommend, and the delivery B) well i bought it off him on a thursday noon and the item came perfect on friday morning B)

cant ask for much more

Anup

Cheers mate for the awesome feedback B) glad it arrived quickly!

Lee.

• 10 months later...
Well were do i start. Great communication, extremely fast postage, 1day :lol: lol. enough bubble wrap to cover my car :D . top guy and would defo recommend to all.! :D cheers pal

Thanks bud, I had to make sure they arrived in the condition i sent them :D

pleasure doing business with ya mate!

Mileage done. whas tempted to go back a few hundred miles but would never do that, not the right thing to do :wub:

Its all to easy to fall into a trap like that, good to see you're a sensible guy :p enjoy the dials bud, and having a rev counter :)

and thanks again for the feedback mate :)

just wanted to say, same as first post on here.

ordered lights on sundat night and arrived tuesday morning, very quick delivery, well wrapped and no hassle with reply's, very quick. superb seller and would recommend seller to anyone.

thanks for everythin mate.

hope to speak asain in the near future. :thumbsup:

just wanted to say, same as first post on here.

ordered lights on sundat night and arrived tuesday morning, very quick delivery, well wrapped and no hassle with reply's, very quick. superb seller and would recommend seller to anyone.

thanks for everythin mate.

hope to speak asain in the near future. :lol:

Thanks for the feedback Stu, great pleasure doing business bud

Lee.

aAnd me and me, went to his house his dad offered me a Cup of tea, but lee and his pal ended up swipping a can of IRN-BRU from my boot :) plus few days later got a nice parcel off him well wrapped took me friggin ages to get in it :lol:

thanks mate.

• 8 months later...

great guy sold me what looks to be a totaly mint heater matrix delivered for £30 and pretty sure he had it packed and labeled before i had even paid for it. kept me updated and got it posted out quik as hell :) .

just gotta fit it now :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

Just seen this thread so i may aswell ad to it!

i live in south wales and i went on a roadtrip to north wales to buy a glanza bumper off him, that was addvertised for £40 then sold it to me for £30 and gave me clear side repeaters and fitted them for me there and then without me even asking haha, just sort of slipped them on during conversation ;)

really nice genuine guy :) would definatley buy from him again if he had anything else for sale ahaha

• 1 month later...

Well were do i start. Great communication, extremely fast postage, 1day :lol: lol. enough bubble wrap to cover my car :D . top guy and would defo recommend to all.! :) cheers pal

Totally ditto on the above. Got some rear lights from him.

Forgot how `Pass the parcel` felt as it took me longer to get into the parcel than it did to actually fit the units.

Top work dude :thumbsup: