Just cleaned out my boot properly for the first time since ive had it, lifted the carpet out, took the spare wheel out and everything and the clever cunt who owned the car before me bought a small tin of touch up paint for the car, with the paint code written on the side B) im so chuffed B)

code is 3F5, probably on here already somewhere but just saying anyway :p

anyone else found some weird things in there car like this? or just anything really ahah B)

found a reciept for titanic on vhs , a picture of an old couple and some type of japanese reciept aswell all behind the glovebox which is strange as my car is not an import.

the code is 3e5 super red to prevent future confusion encase the container had the bottom of its E wiped off makingit look like an F and it wasnt just a typo

not in the car but in the paper workafta 2 n a haf years ownin my black sr i found an mot cert sayin 110,440 miles wen it had its last mot in the sept then i bought it in december n it had only 47,557 on the clock,bastard raped miles off it and conned me,found it a fortnight afta writin it off bein nostalgic bout the sr,was 2 ill with my injuries to confront the guy but his time is cumin

i want to find some jap stuff in my car, i would love that so much.

and wow paul. there are some cunts out there, and there is no real way of knowing unless the wear and tear is obvious!

i want to find some jap stuff in my car, i would love that so much.

and wow paul. there are some cunts out there, and there is no real way of knowing unless the wear and tear is obvious!

tel me about it,I've kept the followin mot cert and can prove dates n times of ownership and wen i c him im gona tel him,giv me back a few hundred quid of the 1350 u robbed me of or il get the police.still angers me now and i sadly lost the car feb 2010

tel me about it,everyday in my bosses car we drive on the exact spot it hapend,duznt phase me in the slightest,starlets til i die but stil get a shiver because i no i cheatd death that night.thats y this white sr is gona b a fuckin monster in tribute to the last,update this weekend and a sexy 1 at that so keep your eyes peeld davey n opinions mate ;-)

ahhh that would make sense ahaha. and yeah don't worry my eyes are peeled :p but I know what its like, I didn't have a crash as such but I ran across the road a few years back, infront of a van, the wingmirror hit me, dropped me to the floor and the back wheels ran over one of my legs but didn't break it somehow ahah but yeah scary to think, if I was a split second faster or the van was a split second slower, I would of been infront of the van, and most probably dead... scary Shit when Shit like that happens. at least you came out of it alive, I would be deivistated if my car was written off, but its only metal at the end of the day, and its just something that makes you stonger as a person mate. I'm sure you've heard it all before though :p