Winter period!

Thought i would be the first to say this but, It was a year ago since this

LiamColour.jpg

Turned into this!

Photo0542.jpg

Be careful throughout this winter period guys! Roads will no doubt be terrible again and i would hate to see some more threads about people having accidents! I know for a fact that i am not gonna drive the V until i have too :)

Liam

sad to see that again. your car was the shiniest of shiny things lol.

also wouldnt mind getting the 85 out in the snow but it needs the fuel rail re-attached and dont know if i can be arsed in the coldness

Three of my friends have already crashed their cars this winter!! one not his fault but wrote off his mint low milage ep3 none the less!!

This was before it got icey, so if you are driving about just slow down and leave more space between cars its colder and less grippy now!!

And remember its not necessarly guna be you causing an acciedent but you can help yaself from getting invovled:)

i cant help but think no wonder lorrys jackknife everywhere. in that mega snow we got last year only one lane of the M 8 was usable pretty much and a lorry just flies past at like 60mph. no wonder theres accidents. so many people dont know what the hell they are doing in winter weather.

Ouch, didnt know this happened Liam! what happened like?

D

Had no idea that had happened to your old car Liam!

I don't think I need to post pics of my CRX again... needless to say I'll be trying to avoid the snow as much as possible this year.

Yep, spun it into a concrete lamp post on some ice last December. So properly gutted i had put so much money/effort into that car it was my pride and joy and won me some trophies! :) Miss it badly.

Only reason i now have the V otherwise that thing would now be boosted!!

Just seen the first gritter out on the roads tonight, so please be careful guys! I wont be driving the V unless i have to.

Yep, spun it into a concrete lamp post on some ice last December. So properly gutted i had put so much money/effort into that car it was my pride and joy and won me some trophies! :) Miss it badly.

Only reason i now have the V otherwise that thing would now be boosted!!

Just seen the first gritter out on the roads tonight, so please be careful guys! I wont be driving the V unless i have to.

Awww gutted! I never knew that matey, wondered why i'd seen nothing more of it. And I know that feeling:( Thought you got the V just as a move up.

And gritter has been out tonight here too, by the weekend the V will be put away till after christmas and a winter hack bought. Could tell tonight its getting really slippy out there

D