Right, I'm not cracking up and I figured if anyone would fiddle with it, it's probably you :p... My profile seems to have changed ever so slightly.... Aparently I'm now "not telling" my gender, and I'm also *Showing starlet Manlove*..... lol! I just want to know if you've done anything else you rapist :p

honestly

nothing to do with me at all i promise

im now keen to know who though

Oh..... I don't think I know any other the other mods enough for them to call me gay and change my profile? lol.... I guess my assumption goes to Matt then if he still has admin/mod controls?

guys i dont mind a joke but whoever it is it isnt me. to be honest il admit I've done it before as a joke to someone who did it to me etc but whoevers abusing there powers here dont make a habit of it please. once is a joke end of lol

(unless it was phil in which i cant tell the gaffa lol but i doubt it was phil)

guys i dont mind a joke but whoever it is it isnt me. to be honest il admit I've done it before as a joke to someone who did it to me etc but whoevers abusing there powers here dont make a habit of it please. once is a joke end of lol

(unless it was phil in which i cant tell the gaffa lol but i doubt it was phil)

Not me, i returned Adam's to TD04 EP82 Owner ;)

John