Front speakers problem

Yeah sounds like a wiring prob, my guitar has the same prob. There amy be a fault in the wire, or possibly in the crimp by the way the wire and the head unit. I got 110W Sony xplod custom fits from Halfords in Ballymena mate, the screws had to angles to fit the factory poistions, but their fine and i'm just usin the factory wirin. Sounds like a dodgey junction mate.

Phil.

yeah, while driving around i have it open, its not too bad unless its someone quite tall, but if it gets annoying it just gets shut. obviously its closeable, so its away from prying eyes at night.

Rich.

it does sound weird when your used to the increased volume, but if you have the back of the glovebox cut out like mine then you still have the bass but you loose the directed treble.

lol... the crap i keep in a little pot under the seat, ive found its nicer not having it all in the glovebox, as before it used to rattle like hell when going over bumps, because of the amount of allen keys and odd bits an bobs in there. i just have stuff in my door pockets now!! :angry:

Rich.

• 3 weeks later...